I'm not really sure how I really did.
Not what I aimed for. But expected it will be.
Scored
2 A1s, Emaths and Amaths
2 B3s, Chemistry and Physics
2 B4s, English and Comb Humans
1 C5 , Malay
&& A1 for CCA.
L1R5= 16
L1R4= 12
Not sure exactly where to go. Wanted to go Tampines Junior College, but not sure if i can get in. Thought of Innova Junior College, but many thoughts are running through my mind now. And if Poly, not sure what course to take.
Well, it's all up to me now.
The next step I take determines my future.
Well, all the best to my fellow friends.
Hope you will get the place you always wanted.
I was upset at first.
Cause i was dreaming about getting 10.
But later, i thought bout it.
I struggled through a hell lot of time knowing that i wasn't that capable of scoring those marks.
Last time I failed Science. Got back on track and fell again. And bucked up for last few weeks getting something pretty good.
I was the number one failure for combined humans. But the last few days of mugging really paid off.
And also English, since Sec1, English was never my favourite. And I still know I am making some grammer mistakes. I passed it too.
I'm grateful.
But I still feel lost.
Anyways, I felt glad and smiled gleefully.
My heart was beating extremely fast.
But what really was it?
Reality hit me like a brutal slap in the face.
I can only dream.
Cos, my journey and fantasy ends today.
Gods will.
Not what I aimed for. But expected it will be.
Scored
2 A1s, Emaths and Amaths
2 B3s, Chemistry and Physics
2 B4s, English and Comb Humans
1 C5 , Malay
&& A1 for CCA.
L1R5= 16
L1R4= 12
Not sure exactly where to go. Wanted to go Tampines Junior College, but not sure if i can get in. Thought of Innova Junior College, but many thoughts are running through my mind now. And if Poly, not sure what course to take.
Well, it's all up to me now.
The next step I take determines my future.
Well, all the best to my fellow friends.
Hope you will get the place you always wanted.
I was upset at first.
Cause i was dreaming about getting 10.
But later, i thought bout it.
I struggled through a hell lot of time knowing that i wasn't that capable of scoring those marks.
Last time I failed Science. Got back on track and fell again. And bucked up for last few weeks getting something pretty good.
I was the number one failure for combined humans. But the last few days of mugging really paid off.
And also English, since Sec1, English was never my favourite. And I still know I am making some grammer mistakes. I passed it too.
I'm grateful.
But I still feel lost.
Anyways, I felt glad and smiled gleefully.
My heart was beating extremely fast.
But what really was it?
Reality hit me like a brutal slap in the face.
I can only dream.
Cos, my journey and fantasy ends today.
Gods will.


<< Home