CCA Fair was disappointing.
Well, I don't wish to elaborate.
But my Specs did a great job.
So, I was invited by a few groups of people to go for Poly Open House.
However, i rejected all of them.
Even going for the CCA Fair was exhausting. I can't imagine if i were to go the open house. I think i'll be crying.
Anyway, I'm really sorry I can't be active for NCC for now.
I can't help it mann.
I feel guilty. But I can't.
That operation that passed means alot to me, and cost a bomb.
If I don't take care properly, then everything I've been yearning for will just go to waste.
But I promise, as soon as I recover, and fit to go back, I'll really go back.
And I'm on to go for 4th ADC.
I've been thinking lately,
and.... I want to change my blogskin.
It's has been 1 and a half years with this skin. And I'm getting bored of it.
But, I just can't find the perfect one.
Any recommendations?
I'm better off staying at home,
rotting...
Well, I don't wish to elaborate.
But my Specs did a great job.
So, I was invited by a few groups of people to go for Poly Open House.
However, i rejected all of them.
Even going for the CCA Fair was exhausting. I can't imagine if i were to go the open house. I think i'll be crying.
Anyway, I'm really sorry I can't be active for NCC for now.
I can't help it mann.
I feel guilty. But I can't.
That operation that passed means alot to me, and cost a bomb.
If I don't take care properly, then everything I've been yearning for will just go to waste.
But I promise, as soon as I recover, and fit to go back, I'll really go back.
And I'm on to go for 4th ADC.
I've been thinking lately,
and.... I want to change my blogskin.
It's has been 1 and a half years with this skin. And I'm getting bored of it.
But, I just can't find the perfect one.
Any recommendations?
I'm better off staying at home,
rotting...


<< Home