Innova Junior College
I'm worn out.
But first day of school was not bad.
Not bad at all.
So like everyone else, I was so blur.
Later directed to my fleet - Gelhiler. There was my OGLs, Stephanie and Radzy.
Saw familiar faces - primary school friends.
After flag raising went to the hall.
The principal gave an opening speech. And it was very inspiring of course.
Better than her, if you know what i mean.
And the principal is damn cute too.
Look like Dora the Explorer.
Hee.
Was briefed bout subject combinations.
Sat at the hall for 3 hours. What do you expect?
I had leg cramp mann!
After that had lunch.
Met JYSS students, Jonas and Sharifah. Hee.
After lunch had ORIENTATION.
Cheers, ice-breakers, competition and mass dance.
Pretty cool uh. But I couldn't really dance cos of my leg. Tsk.
Anyway, my group Galfrimer is cool. Yellow colour!
Eh eh eh eh AHHHH !!!
Anyway, taking
H2 Maths, Chemistry and Physics & H1 Economics.
And aiming to take Faculty in Medicine at NUS.
Whatcha think?
God's will to give me the perseverance and strength to go on.
And now, I'm having second thoughts of going TPJC.
Well, sigh, I have no idea mann.
I'm just so confused with all this stuffs.
Please give me the strength and guide me through this mess.
But first day of school was not bad.
Not bad at all.
So like everyone else, I was so blur.
Later directed to my fleet - Gelhiler. There was my OGLs, Stephanie and Radzy.
Saw familiar faces - primary school friends.
After flag raising went to the hall.
The principal gave an opening speech. And it was very inspiring of course.
Better than her, if you know what i mean.
And the principal is damn cute too.
Look like Dora the Explorer.
Hee.
Was briefed bout subject combinations.
Sat at the hall for 3 hours. What do you expect?
I had leg cramp mann!
After that had lunch.
Met JYSS students, Jonas and Sharifah. Hee.
After lunch had ORIENTATION.
Cheers, ice-breakers, competition and mass dance.
Pretty cool uh. But I couldn't really dance cos of my leg. Tsk.
Anyway, my group Galfrimer is cool. Yellow colour!
Eh eh eh eh AHHHH !!!
Anyway, taking
H2 Maths, Chemistry and Physics & H1 Economics.
And aiming to take Faculty in Medicine at NUS.
Whatcha think?
God's will to give me the perseverance and strength to go on.
And now, I'm having second thoughts of going TPJC.
Well, sigh, I have no idea mann.
I'm just so confused with all this stuffs.
Please give me the strength and guide me through this mess.


<< Home