Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cravings

I want a guitar.
Both of my guitar were given away to bro's friend.
Damn.
And now I have the sudden urge and interest to strum my fingers on the guitar.
Playing the melodious song stuck in my head.
The song is... TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR.
Hehehe.
Anyway, I'm serious bout playing guitar lah.

I'm having severe butt cramps.
Oh yeah, staying at home can be really torturing!
And i think my eyes are spoilt.
Also, when i want to rest my eyes by looking out of the window,
all i see is a concrete jungle that blocks the view.

My head feels numb.
Probably due to the long hours of sleep.
And the absence of adrenaline rush.

With all this crap getting on my nerves,
I want to start school =)
And I'm prepared!

I really got no mood to blog...
I'll go play game now.

Popeye's gets me drooling.