Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nasi Ayam, Kasut Babi & Chocolate Basi

YAY!!!
I satisfied my cravings!
Well, ate Popeyes at Changi Airport T1 with Amirah, Shikin and Khairin!
Girls outing. Hehe.



As usual, i was super late. Ah.. I can't walk that fast you know.
So ate Popeyes at T1 and okay lah... Not that super as i expected to be.
Took skytrain and headed to T3.

Went Body Shop and the sale's person shined my nail!
Haha.
Tried on perfumes on my clothes. And later found out there's the paper stick to spray on.
Hahaha!
So sprayed this perfume that smells like chocolatey milo.
But it wasn't really nice.
Then Amirah called it Chocolate Basi.
Yeap, it gives me headache.

Went to the viewing mall and cam-whored.
Maybe people were all looking at how ridiculous we were.
But who cares?
Amirah then told Shikin that her shoe is made out of pig skin.
Haha!

Me: Eh lets take photos of our shoe ah.
Shikin: Don't want ah. Kasut babi (pig shoe)
Everyone: Hahahaha.



We then headed to McCafe and had our Frappe.
Shikin and Amirah had Double chocolate,while Khairin and me had Caramel.
Well, we talked bout stuffs. Hehe.
And also NCC stuffs. Amirah was totally lost.



It was a very fun outing indeed.
Well, i was very very tired after that.
My leg actually. I guess my leg isn't strong enough.

By the way, I can't go ThaiPolice7 outing to Sentosa. Mum didn't allow due to my leg.
Sighh. I'm really sorry you guys...
I made a mess of everything.