GYMNASIUM ANYONE?
Alright, so yesterday had tuition with Iffa Hashim. MATHS.
So taught her A Maths, and trust me, she could actually read from the book. Got a lil rusty here and there for my maths. So... yeah, need to start practicing again?
I think for the whole 3 hours, we talked more than we tuition-ed. And of cos, cam whore.
I'm not that photogenic you know...
So to check how blur sotong I am in the photos, check out Iffa's blog @ http://ohmygoodnessgracious-me.blogspot.com
And i find this photo funny. I don't know why...
HAHAHA
Oh yeah, another thing, my brother's New Zealand friend, Rangga, has gone back home...
I kinda miss him now. I miss his accent of English and how fluent he speak Bahasa Indonesian.
And also,
He is so cute! Haha.
Tada! Rangga and me. Yes, we both wear braces.
And when i showed Iffa the photo, she was asking this,
Iffa: Which one is Rangga? Ohh!! OMG, you both look the same. Wait, i thought you were your brother. Ahh.. so now you look like your brother.
Arghh!! I kinda miss him and his cuteness.
How he misplaced his lugage key, and how he went to the girls public toilet.
Had Pysiotherapy just now,
and boy there is really alot of ACL victims!
Geez...
Did cycling and stretching exercises.
Also the therapist changed the degree of my brace. So i can bend my knee with the braces on. Isn't it cool?
Alright, so who wants to company me to the gym?
Cause, I have to go work out at the gym =)
OH YEAH!
I'm so looking forward to ThaiPolice7 outing to Sentosa!
Woots~ I can't wait to meet them mann.
Hehe. And it has been loooooong since I'm away from the 56th peeps.
And yeap, I'm gonna take it slow now. Slow and steady
You gave me strength
You gave me hope
You gave me someone to love


<< Home