Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I could vividly remember, the day that changed my whole life.
From an active wild person, to a studious student.
That day is 5 May 2008. (Wonder who birthday ah... so suay)

That incident probably happened for a reason.
Probably my body needs a rest from the activities I've always been doing.
Probably it's a stop to my playful activities, so that I can concentrate on studies.
Probably there's some witch who cast a curse on me. Hahaha nah, just kidding.
But of all the possibilities, I must say, I appreciate for what had happened.
It thought me alot of qualities.
Patience, Endurance, Giving in, Humility, Appreciation and Friendship.

Had therapy yesterday at SGH.
Hmm, I must say there is alot of ACL patients. But mostly, they are guys.
After doing most of the exercises, my leg felt stronger.
So now, I have to walk using only 1 crutches. Kinda scary.
Oh yeah, my therapist, Jia Ying said I have to attend ACL class.
I didn't know this kind of stuffs got class. Or perhaps school?
The therapist also said that if my leg is strong enough after the 3months test, I could go back to sports in 3months!!!
Next class, Monday, 12 Jan, 11.30am.
Looking forward to it.

I'm half way through the movie, Bedtime stories. And woah, I must say, it's really interesting. Go catch it yeahs.

My scar hurts.
Probably (you-know-who) is NEAR!!!
Oh gosh... Voldermort!
Hahahah

8 more days to stitches off!
5 more weeks to leg brace off!
It's really irritating you know...
The leg brace lah.