I'm gonna be a fat pig.
Been eating junk food these few days.
And gosh now i know why they call it JUNK.
I'm craving for POPEYE'S !
Anyone wants to join me?
I'm so bored, i played what Hui Peng played at Facebook. It's addictive.
I'm so bored, I'm looking forward to the results.
Haha =)
My leg is getting less swollen. Even the bandage is falling out. Cause my knee STRUNK!
The more i exercise, the lesser the pain!
Isn't it cool?
I'm really bored.
BORED!
Someone please entertain me.
It's not fair. The world is having more fun than me.
Been eating junk food these few days.
And gosh now i know why they call it JUNK.
I'm craving for POPEYE'S !
Anyone wants to join me?
I'm so bored, i played what Hui Peng played at Facebook. It's addictive.
I'm so bored, I'm looking forward to the results.
Haha =)
My leg is getting less swollen. Even the bandage is falling out. Cause my knee STRUNK!
The more i exercise, the lesser the pain!
Isn't it cool?
I'm really bored.
BORED!
Someone please entertain me.
It's not fair. The world is having more fun than me.


<< Home