First and foremost,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Okay i know i'm abit slow...
My mind was filled up with the pain and worries till i forgot to be excited for New Year. Haha =)
So how's my leg?
It's feeling much better than days before.
However, I feel hopeless.
Reason being is because, I can't bend my knee by myself, or lift my leg.
I have to support it with my hand or my right leg.
Sigh, it's harder than i thought.
Nevermind, I won't give up. I'll keep pushing forward to achieve what I've been wanting.
Had the weirdest dream.
But it was sweet. Hahaha. Hmmm, wonder why I dreamt of it out of the blue.
Also, had a dream that I could run, and bend my knee.
And that dream will come true in another 6 months time.
In exactly 2 weeks, I'll get my stitches off!
And walk without crutches 0.o
Oh yeah, I made an account at FACEBOOK!!!
Hehehe. It was Azyan who told me to make one since most of the 56th are active there instead of friendster.
And yeah, Facebook is way faster!
Yeap, i spent my time well yesterday, looking through facebook and I had fun uploading photos for Japan trip.
Ok I'm having a headache...
and I want to sleep.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Okay i know i'm abit slow...
My mind was filled up with the pain and worries till i forgot to be excited for New Year. Haha =)
So how's my leg?
It's feeling much better than days before.
However, I feel hopeless.
Reason being is because, I can't bend my knee by myself, or lift my leg.
I have to support it with my hand or my right leg.
Sigh, it's harder than i thought.
Nevermind, I won't give up. I'll keep pushing forward to achieve what I've been wanting.
Had the weirdest dream.
But it was sweet. Hahaha. Hmmm, wonder why I dreamt of it out of the blue.
Also, had a dream that I could run, and bend my knee.
And that dream will come true in another 6 months time.
In exactly 2 weeks, I'll get my stitches off!
And walk without crutches 0.o
Oh yeah, I made an account at FACEBOOK!!!
Hehehe. It was Azyan who told me to make one since most of the 56th are active there instead of friendster.
And yeah, Facebook is way faster!
Yeap, i spent my time well yesterday, looking through facebook and I had fun uploading photos for Japan trip.
Ok I'm having a headache...
and I want to sleep.


<< Home