Josh Groban - You are loved (Don't give up)
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy, I
I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you, I
I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt
That you hide
When you're lost inside, I
I'll be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you I
I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Everyone needs to be loved
You are loved
So, I'm kinda motivated by the song Josh Groban - You are loved .
It makes me feel calm.
And yes,
I WON'T GIVE UP!
Had Spartan's outing to Sentosa yesterday. I could see that the others really enjoyed. And how i wished I could join their activity in the water. But, since operation is coming soon, and Mom is afraid i would fall ill. So, hang around with Suresh, Ashraf, Abbas and Merhan. Haha, damn they are dirty bunch of fellows. Then, went off early.
Then on 24 Dec, went out with Mia, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat and Guo Yan to E!Hub to play bowling. Kena owned by Izzat again. And the boys won.
Oh yeah.. Congrats to Koh Guo Yan and Cherng Yi Ling !!!
Hahaha, like Hui Peng said, FINALY!
TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!
Ohmygoodnessgraciousme!!!
ARGHH..
Kinda feel scared, nervous, excited, worried and sick.
It's true what Su said.
The old Fatin would be back, in 6 months time. Okay make it 1 year...
Honestly, I'm yearning to run again.
It's been looooooooong since i last felt the adrenaline rush.
And feel as though my problems are gone.
And the sense of satisfaction.
I WANT TO RUN!
Anyway, thanks to those who were there to convince, and give support to me.
I believe I'm prepared to go on.
And to Amirah, be strong yeah.
Oh wait, you are always strong. Hehe. And don't worry, we are here for you.
To lend a listening ear,
and a shoulder you can cry on.
Cause I'm moving on...
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy, I
I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you, I
I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt
That you hide
When you're lost inside, I
I'll be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you I
I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Everyone needs to be loved
You are loved
So, I'm kinda motivated by the song Josh Groban - You are loved .
It makes me feel calm.
And yes,
I WON'T GIVE UP!
Had Spartan's outing to Sentosa yesterday. I could see that the others really enjoyed. And how i wished I could join their activity in the water. But, since operation is coming soon, and Mom is afraid i would fall ill. So, hang around with Suresh, Ashraf, Abbas and Merhan. Haha, damn they are dirty bunch of fellows. Then, went off early.
Then on 24 Dec, went out with Mia, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat and Guo Yan to E!Hub to play bowling. Kena owned by Izzat again. And the boys won.
Oh yeah.. Congrats to Koh Guo Yan and Cherng Yi Ling !!!
Hahaha, like Hui Peng said, FINALY!
TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!
Ohmygoodnessgraciousme!!!
ARGHH..
Kinda feel scared, nervous, excited, worried and sick.
It's true what Su said.
The old Fatin would be back, in 6 months time. Okay make it 1 year...
Honestly, I'm yearning to run again.
It's been looooooooong since i last felt the adrenaline rush.
And feel as though my problems are gone.
And the sense of satisfaction.
I WANT TO RUN!
Anyway, thanks to those who were there to convince, and give support to me.
I believe I'm prepared to go on.
And to Amirah, be strong yeah.
Oh wait, you are always strong. Hehe. And don't worry, we are here for you.
To lend a listening ear,
and a shoulder you can cry on.
Cause I'm moving on...


<< Home