Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sighhh...

Alot of confussion and disapointments today.Just made me feel like bursting out in tears.

Didn't score that well for Sci test.Had 16/20.Was expecting 18.I'll work harder.Then,Samatha called to meet Mr Jae at the Knowledge Zone for the National Day Booth.

3e3 came in first for the booth.Arggh...Now we have to do marbles.

I almost teared when i saw Mdm Punitham begging Mr Jae to let our class get the booth.First,it's cute,so i laughed till there were tears in my eyes,and second,she is gonna retire this year,and she wants to have a whole fun with the class.Unfortunately,sighh...
She looked as though she was gonna cry.Her eyes were watery and she didn't sound that energetic when i met her after school.

Mr Jae suggested us to do a performance for her during Teachers' Day.Come to think about it...2E4 wants to dance and sing along?Some of the classmates don't like Mdm Punitham.I don't know what's the reason,but Mdm Punitham is a great teacher.Haizz...it's so difficult to dicuss with the class.In the end,had to fill up the new form for the booth myself without confirming with others.

MT,Cikgu said there would be a test this Friday.I can't!I have appointment!I can't change the date! I'm really confused...and cikgu scolded me for just that..

During assembly,had to go counselling.Was told not to let off anything bout it.It's confidential.Anyway,i almost cried when Ms Arnita said part of it.Ms Krishnan tickled me.Hahaha!Every Wed counselling.

Disapointed and confused.
I just want to scream....
and cry.

Beginning to hate myself even more.
Only god knows why...