Thursday went wrong...
First time in history,i collapsed after running.
Had our 2.4km today.It was terrible.During the running,Syafiqah overtook me.From that,i knew there was something wrong with me,but i couldn't feel the pain yet.At the 3rd and 4th round,my body starts to give in.I could feel the pain at my entire body,even my head.I stopped more than 5 times!Even my mind wasn't being that strong,and my body overtook my mind and everything was numb.
As i reached the finishing line,i collapsed.Mr Alsagoff held on me.And i was swaying.My vision was blur and i felt at any moment i'm going to black out.I couldn't breathe properly.Struggled for oxygen.I could feel an extreamly pain,like as though someone punched,at my stomach.
A whole bucket of mucus came out from nose and mouth.And i meant,ALOT.I couldn't even walk,cause my legs aren't receiving much oxygen and it's weak.People came crowding around me.All i wanted to say was " BUZZ OFF.I need oxygen. " I hate people crowding around me asking whether i am okay or what happened.
Didn't eat recess.I was starving.My protease,lipase and carbohydrase would die!Hahaha.Mr Alsagoff made stupid,lame jokes.And Natasha kept making silly jokes.They made me laugh.Thanks to Syafiqah,Natasha,Huda,Kharishma,Shyahida and Zafirah for being there for me.
Anyway,what caused this problem was, recently,i had an operation.As i said,they inserted a tube in my nose to my lungs.So it hasn't healed fully.Being stubborn,i didn't follow what the doctor said which was "No vigarious excercise for 1 week." So this happened.I regret.I'm so stubborn.I am on anti-biotics,and 8 days MC,today is just the 6th day.
Secondly,Chloe and Zafirah heard a struggle for oxygen while i was running.I wonder,do i have asthma?I wish,i plead,that i don't have asthma.
I don't know what was my timing.I didn't hear cause i collapsed after that.Asked Sharon the recorder and she said 10mins or 12mins.Ohmigawd!! She must be kidding...but Syafiqah said 14mins plus.Yea,i kinda feel its 14mins.Cause,i've stopped alot of time,and my speed was slower.
Was confused if i should tell bro,but in the end,i told him...
he was extreamly disapointed.
He was shocked when i told him 14mins.I'm not sure the timing,but i hope what Sharon said was true,10mins or 12mins.But,its so not real.He was disapointed.And he looked as though he gave up on me.He was absolutely disapointed.He wasn't the one like "Really?Not bad ah your timing.You must do better,and you can.Don't think bout the pain."But 14 mins was too much for him.ARGHH!!!
Preasure.
I don't know if i would stick to the 14mins timing.I feel like giving up.My head,knee,lungs hurts.
Lucky Napfa was cancelled.Or,i'll be double the dead.
I'm sorry...i disapoint you...~Off now
First time in history,i collapsed after running.
Had our 2.4km today.It was terrible.During the running,Syafiqah overtook me.From that,i knew there was something wrong with me,but i couldn't feel the pain yet.At the 3rd and 4th round,my body starts to give in.I could feel the pain at my entire body,even my head.I stopped more than 5 times!Even my mind wasn't being that strong,and my body overtook my mind and everything was numb.
As i reached the finishing line,i collapsed.Mr Alsagoff held on me.And i was swaying.My vision was blur and i felt at any moment i'm going to black out.I couldn't breathe properly.Struggled for oxygen.I could feel an extreamly pain,like as though someone punched,at my stomach.
A whole bucket of mucus came out from nose and mouth.And i meant,ALOT.I couldn't even walk,cause my legs aren't receiving much oxygen and it's weak.People came crowding around me.All i wanted to say was " BUZZ OFF.I need oxygen. " I hate people crowding around me asking whether i am okay or what happened.
Didn't eat recess.I was starving.My protease,lipase and carbohydrase would die!Hahaha.Mr Alsagoff made stupid,lame jokes.And Natasha kept making silly jokes.They made me laugh.Thanks to Syafiqah,Natasha,Huda,Kharishma,Shyahida and Zafirah for being there for me.
Anyway,what caused this problem was, recently,i had an operation.As i said,they inserted a tube in my nose to my lungs.So it hasn't healed fully.Being stubborn,i didn't follow what the doctor said which was "No vigarious excercise for 1 week." So this happened.I regret.I'm so stubborn.I am on anti-biotics,and 8 days MC,today is just the 6th day.
Secondly,Chloe and Zafirah heard a struggle for oxygen while i was running.I wonder,do i have asthma?I wish,i plead,that i don't have asthma.
I don't know what was my timing.I didn't hear cause i collapsed after that.Asked Sharon the recorder and she said 10mins or 12mins.Ohmigawd!! She must be kidding...but Syafiqah said 14mins plus.Yea,i kinda feel its 14mins.Cause,i've stopped alot of time,and my speed was slower.
Was confused if i should tell bro,but in the end,i told him...
he was extreamly disapointed.
He was shocked when i told him 14mins.I'm not sure the timing,but i hope what Sharon said was true,10mins or 12mins.But,its so not real.He was disapointed.And he looked as though he gave up on me.He was absolutely disapointed.He wasn't the one like "Really?Not bad ah your timing.You must do better,and you can.Don't think bout the pain."But 14 mins was too much for him.ARGHH!!!
Preasure.
I don't know if i would stick to the 14mins timing.I feel like giving up.My head,knee,lungs hurts.
Lucky Napfa was cancelled.Or,i'll be double the dead.
I'm sorry...i disapoint you...~Off now


<< Home