Ouch...
Just had my teeth operation yesterday.It hurts !!
When i came to the surgery room,the surgeon gave some kind of oxygen for me to breathe so that i would sleep.Slowly,i could feel the nurse putting wire on my chest,i couldn't feel my skin,i couldn't feel my body,i only could feel my heart and lungs,i struggled and,i slept.
I woke up seeing myself shaking the railing of the bed,trying to get out of bed and even squeezed the nurse hand.I think,its a trauma cause,i struggled before i slept.What was i doing mann?The only thing that hurts after the operation is my throat and nose.They insert a tube for me to breathe through my nose and it rested on my throat during the operation.
I could see the stiches at the gums.It hurts.I could barely open my mouth to talk.I'm given 8 days of MC and i'm not allow to do excercises for 5 days.
Was told by Syafiqah that Napfa is this Thurs.I guess i won't be taking Napfa on that day.If i could,i have to go for the check up to take out the tread in my mouth.
I'll be missing my Best Buds NataSyafiqaHuda, and even my Best Partner Elaine.So called my Husband.Hahaha! Oh My Gawd! Lesbians!Yea,won't be coming to school for 8Days,can you imagine?I'll suffer from boredom.Nehh..i might be returning to school soon.I'm strong on the outside..but weak in the inside.Well,who cares.Hahaha!
Oh yea,i won't be laughing,i won't be smiling,i won't be talking to ANYONE.Trust me,it hurts alot.It seems harder to smile then talking.If i laugh,my mouth would make the sad shape instead of the smile.
I'm strong,I'm strong,I'm strong...~Off now
Just had my teeth operation yesterday.It hurts !!
When i came to the surgery room,the surgeon gave some kind of oxygen for me to breathe so that i would sleep.Slowly,i could feel the nurse putting wire on my chest,i couldn't feel my skin,i couldn't feel my body,i only could feel my heart and lungs,i struggled and,i slept.
I woke up seeing myself shaking the railing of the bed,trying to get out of bed and even squeezed the nurse hand.I think,its a trauma cause,i struggled before i slept.What was i doing mann?The only thing that hurts after the operation is my throat and nose.They insert a tube for me to breathe through my nose and it rested on my throat during the operation.
I could see the stiches at the gums.It hurts.I could barely open my mouth to talk.I'm given 8 days of MC and i'm not allow to do excercises for 5 days.
Was told by Syafiqah that Napfa is this Thurs.I guess i won't be taking Napfa on that day.If i could,i have to go for the check up to take out the tread in my mouth.
I'll be missing my Best Buds NataSyafiqaHuda, and even my Best Partner Elaine.So called my Husband.Hahaha! Oh My Gawd! Lesbians!Yea,won't be coming to school for 8Days,can you imagine?I'll suffer from boredom.Nehh..i might be returning to school soon.I'm strong on the outside..but weak in the inside.Well,who cares.Hahaha!
Oh yea,i won't be laughing,i won't be smiling,i won't be talking to ANYONE.Trust me,it hurts alot.It seems harder to smile then talking.If i laugh,my mouth would make the sad shape instead of the smile.
I'm strong,I'm strong,I'm strong...~Off now


<< Home