Yea,what's wrong with me?
I don't know.Only god knows why.And if i found out what's happening to me,or even know now,i don't wish to tell out.
School was fine,and fun.But i'm acting as though each and everyone of my friends are irritants.Just that i don't wish to talk to them.I want to be alone.
Parade Commanding was smooth.Mdm Fauziah didn't actually scold,but encouraged me more to speak with pride.I'm proud of myself that i made it.Growing to love my classmates.Even the boys are like my brothers.Irritating and cute.
Izzat said he is going to push me for 2.4km.Unfortunately,today was the station retest.It was kind for Izzat and Irfan to be supporting for me.Retook my sit and reach.It was 37cm.At least there's a 3.My shuttle run improved to 10.1sec.Haha.
Yesterday was given a counselling form.Was shocked.What did i do wrong?Elaine said probably i'm too stress about my studies.Do i look stress?I don't even feel stress!So found out that the counselling was a RAINBOW counselling.For those students with single parent.Yea...my parents divorced.I still can live.
The funny part was,Mr Silva was kind.He was shock to see me in the counselling room.He asked Ms Krishnan "Why Fatin needs to go for counselling?She is a nice girl."Ms Krishnan replied "Shutup!" Hahaha! Mr Silva looked as though he was going to cry.Silence for 5sec.And he said "Fatin,i was scolded because of you."Hahaha! Had a good laugh of the day.Mr Silva is actually nice.Don't overlook him.
Yes,what i said last post was clear enough people don't appreciate me.Helped Dan.Azri in his BGR problem,his maths problem and even gave my drink to him.He returned by throwing erasers on me.Was called a LOSER by JianXin.It's true enough.Can't deny.
Tomorrow is 2nd Bro birthday.Still don't know what to buy for him.I can't buy him an Ipod or PSP,i don't even have that sum of money!Thinking of buying...chocolate?? Or treat him a BK Meal ? He likes BK so much.
And i'll sing a song of home..
a land of peace..
where dreams are born everyday...~Off now
I don't know.Only god knows why.And if i found out what's happening to me,or even know now,i don't wish to tell out.
School was fine,and fun.But i'm acting as though each and everyone of my friends are irritants.Just that i don't wish to talk to them.I want to be alone.
Parade Commanding was smooth.Mdm Fauziah didn't actually scold,but encouraged me more to speak with pride.I'm proud of myself that i made it.Growing to love my classmates.Even the boys are like my brothers.Irritating and cute.
Izzat said he is going to push me for 2.4km.Unfortunately,today was the station retest.It was kind for Izzat and Irfan to be supporting for me.Retook my sit and reach.It was 37cm.At least there's a 3.My shuttle run improved to 10.1sec.Haha.
Yesterday was given a counselling form.Was shocked.What did i do wrong?Elaine said probably i'm too stress about my studies.Do i look stress?I don't even feel stress!So found out that the counselling was a RAINBOW counselling.For those students with single parent.Yea...my parents divorced.I still can live.
The funny part was,Mr Silva was kind.He was shock to see me in the counselling room.He asked Ms Krishnan "Why Fatin needs to go for counselling?She is a nice girl."Ms Krishnan replied "Shutup!" Hahaha! Mr Silva looked as though he was going to cry.Silence for 5sec.And he said "Fatin,i was scolded because of you."Hahaha! Had a good laugh of the day.Mr Silva is actually nice.Don't overlook him.
Yes,what i said last post was clear enough people don't appreciate me.Helped Dan.Azri in his BGR problem,his maths problem and even gave my drink to him.He returned by throwing erasers on me.Was called a LOSER by JianXin.It's true enough.Can't deny.
Tomorrow is 2nd Bro birthday.Still don't know what to buy for him.I can't buy him an Ipod or PSP,i don't even have that sum of money!Thinking of buying...chocolate?? Or treat him a BK Meal ? He likes BK so much.
And i'll sing a song of home..
a land of peace..
where dreams are born everyday...~Off now


<< Home