ITALY WON !!!
Things that are not important are bothering me.
I just feel like a useless councilor.I just seat there,watching other councilor doing things which i don't know i'm suppose to do.The terrible moment was today,11 July 06 at 11:15pm.Decided to help Jonathan return the cards.
Gabriel told me to catch the ball as he throw in the cage.The thing is,i didn't say i wanted to catch,cause there was another sec1 guy who threw the ball while Gabriel threw the ball.It hit the cage cover and it slam,causing the loud sound.I didn't have time to save it.If i had,i'll hurt myself.
Being the nearest person there,an administrative lady,called me from a small room nearby.She scolded me.After all the scolding,i told her "It wasn't me.I didn't slam the cage cover."Gabriel,i knew he was guilty,blamed me,"You lar,told you to catch,you don't want."Yea yea yea...blame me.Haizz..i really think i am a useless councilor afterall.
Elaine had been a good medicine.She just make me laugh with her lame jokes and ideas.I thought i wouldn't be able to talk till Wed cause i had an operation,but, i could even open my mouth wider than i expected.
Anyway,yea,school was fun.Especially the boys in my class.Just can't stop bullying me.That buzzing sound is made AGAIN.Mrs Quek got curious and the boys accused me of doing it.And Jeremy kept saying i'm the baby in the picture Mrs Quek show.
The next thing that disturbs me is,comparing of CCA.Danial A. kept comparing that NPCC is way better than NCC.So?What am i suppose to do if YOU THINK my cca is lousy? I thought.I just hate it when he compares.When would he stop comparing?
Not gonna talk bout the friendship.We had a choice anyway.And yea,they are back with their new friends.It was fun with Sabri just now.Talked by sending papers when i am just seating next to him.Yea,the three friends seperated.Awww...
Everytime i wake up from my bed,i get the spins,as though i need Elaine to tell a joke for me to crack up.Hahaha! ~Off now
Things that are not important are bothering me.
I just feel like a useless councilor.I just seat there,watching other councilor doing things which i don't know i'm suppose to do.The terrible moment was today,11 July 06 at 11:15pm.Decided to help Jonathan return the cards.
Gabriel told me to catch the ball as he throw in the cage.The thing is,i didn't say i wanted to catch,cause there was another sec1 guy who threw the ball while Gabriel threw the ball.It hit the cage cover and it slam,causing the loud sound.I didn't have time to save it.If i had,i'll hurt myself.
Being the nearest person there,an administrative lady,called me from a small room nearby.She scolded me.After all the scolding,i told her "It wasn't me.I didn't slam the cage cover."Gabriel,i knew he was guilty,blamed me,"You lar,told you to catch,you don't want."Yea yea yea...blame me.Haizz..i really think i am a useless councilor afterall.
Elaine had been a good medicine.She just make me laugh with her lame jokes and ideas.I thought i wouldn't be able to talk till Wed cause i had an operation,but, i could even open my mouth wider than i expected.
Anyway,yea,school was fun.Especially the boys in my class.Just can't stop bullying me.That buzzing sound is made AGAIN.Mrs Quek got curious and the boys accused me of doing it.And Jeremy kept saying i'm the baby in the picture Mrs Quek show.
The next thing that disturbs me is,comparing of CCA.Danial A. kept comparing that NPCC is way better than NCC.So?What am i suppose to do if YOU THINK my cca is lousy? I thought.I just hate it when he compares.When would he stop comparing?
Not gonna talk bout the friendship.We had a choice anyway.And yea,they are back with their new friends.It was fun with Sabri just now.Talked by sending papers when i am just seating next to him.Yea,the three friends seperated.Awww...
Everytime i wake up from my bed,i get the spins,as though i need Elaine to tell a joke for me to crack up.Hahaha! ~Off now


<< Home