Arghhh...it's so hard to breathe normally.
The drugs the doctor gave isn't working.Infect,its like getting worse!Confused,if i should go back to the doctor.I want to complete my 2.4km.And feel good without any worries.But,would it be dragging to wait till next week?
I wonder,is it myself or being nervous, that prevents me from breathing normally?Nervous about the parade commanding this Mon.I'm already trembling now.Don't wanna fool myself infront of whole school. I'm pinning hopes on Izzat for helping my 2.4km .I just want to breathe,normally,freely.Struggles...
Mrs Kho didn't come to class today.Mdm Punitham took over.I'm loving Sci.But,have to work harder cause he ain't gonna tutor me.Broken friendship.Mrs Kho said "Good Luck" for the iconnexion test.Thanks Mrs Kho.After school met Mrs Sharon Tan.She asked me how were my grades.GREAT,i shall say.She said she wanted me to go for the Maths Australian Challenge,or something like that.Wowsers!
What happened to him?If he changed,i don't care.But hurting others,i do care,especially my bestfriend.You aren't the friendly,caring,sci nerd,joker i knew.You aren't the god-brother i always thought you were.You aren't the bestfriend i always threat !And to the fact he had to be suspended because of your unsympathy.Everyone asked,what happened to you.
Beyond words...
Oh yea,i forgot,you are the evil.Haha.
You don't realise you changed,we do.Good Luck with your no-geek-friends.
So long Sci Freak...
Ms Abidah is going for further studies.Gonna miss her.
And that isn't ironic...~Off now
The drugs the doctor gave isn't working.Infect,its like getting worse!Confused,if i should go back to the doctor.I want to complete my 2.4km.And feel good without any worries.But,would it be dragging to wait till next week?
I wonder,is it myself or being nervous, that prevents me from breathing normally?Nervous about the parade commanding this Mon.I'm already trembling now.Don't wanna fool myself infront of whole school. I'm pinning hopes on Izzat for helping my 2.4km .I just want to breathe,normally,freely.Struggles...
Mrs Kho didn't come to class today.Mdm Punitham took over.I'm loving Sci.But,have to work harder cause he ain't gonna tutor me.Broken friendship.Mrs Kho said "Good Luck" for the iconnexion test.Thanks Mrs Kho.After school met Mrs Sharon Tan.She asked me how were my grades.GREAT,i shall say.She said she wanted me to go for the Maths Australian Challenge,or something like that.Wowsers!
What happened to him?If he changed,i don't care.But hurting others,i do care,especially my bestfriend.You aren't the friendly,caring,sci nerd,joker i knew.You aren't the god-brother i always thought you were.You aren't the bestfriend i always threat !And to the fact he had to be suspended because of your unsympathy.Everyone asked,what happened to you.
Beyond words...
Oh yea,i forgot,you are the evil.Haha.
You don't realise you changed,we do.Good Luck with your no-geek-friends.
So long Sci Freak...
Ms Abidah is going for further studies.Gonna miss her.
And that isn't ironic...~Off now


<< Home