I just love Thursday.
Music,PE,Recess,Eng,Geog,
Art,Lunch,Maths.
Just tell me,how can i ever hate Thursday?
Music,teacher like our group.Cause we compose our own song.Hahaha!Ms Tan angry cause the boys didn't cooperate and very playful.And one group only sing 1 line!PE,kept thinking if i should run.In the end,i didn't.Don't want to cause trouble.And last night i had a dream of me fainting while running.Mr Alsagoff told me to go back gate and count the number of people.
Decided to push Natasha at her 3rd round.She stop alot of time.Her final timing was 16 plus!Last week was 18!She thank me.But,it's actually her choice.To listen to me or her body.She insisted on listening to me.She did it herself,not me.That girl got 14.27 .And i got 14.38.Not even a 5.I'm too disapointed in myself.Khalis then decided to help me next week.
Art,drew drew drew.Can say that,i can draw nice.Haha! Oops.
Napfa,i was kinda nervous.And especially Shuttle run being the first station!
My timing was 10.6sec.
Incline pull-up did 40 pulls.
Sit and reach is the worst.35cm ! I got 2 points.Just need 1 cm to get 3 and get gold.
Sit up i did 48.Yay improve.
Standing broadjump 179cm.Disapointed.Last year got 188.I wanna redo again.
I got highest for all in class except the sit and reach.My hand short.
Kinda disapointed in most of the stations especially 2.4km.
I might be putting up a new song."A shoulder to cry on" its dedicated to my buds,
NataSyafiqaHuda,my partner Elaine and my bestfriend Sabri.I'll always be by your side.Won't leave you guys.
Doo Wappa Doo Wappa Doo Wappa Doo...~Off now
Music,PE,Recess,Eng,Geog,
Art,Lunch,Maths.
Just tell me,how can i ever hate Thursday?
Music,teacher like our group.Cause we compose our own song.Hahaha!Ms Tan angry cause the boys didn't cooperate and very playful.And one group only sing 1 line!PE,kept thinking if i should run.In the end,i didn't.Don't want to cause trouble.And last night i had a dream of me fainting while running.Mr Alsagoff told me to go back gate and count the number of people.
Decided to push Natasha at her 3rd round.She stop alot of time.Her final timing was 16 plus!Last week was 18!She thank me.But,it's actually her choice.To listen to me or her body.She insisted on listening to me.She did it herself,not me.That girl got 14.27 .And i got 14.38.Not even a 5.I'm too disapointed in myself.Khalis then decided to help me next week.
Art,drew drew drew.Can say that,i can draw nice.Haha! Oops.
Napfa,i was kinda nervous.And especially Shuttle run being the first station!
My timing was 10.6sec.
Incline pull-up did 40 pulls.
Sit and reach is the worst.35cm ! I got 2 points.Just need 1 cm to get 3 and get gold.
Sit up i did 48.Yay improve.
Standing broadjump 179cm.Disapointed.Last year got 188.I wanna redo again.
I got highest for all in class except the sit and reach.My hand short.
Kinda disapointed in most of the stations especially 2.4km.
I might be putting up a new song."A shoulder to cry on" its dedicated to my buds,
NataSyafiqaHuda,my partner Elaine and my bestfriend Sabri.I'll always be by your side.Won't leave you guys.
Doo Wappa Doo Wappa Doo Wappa Doo...~Off now


<< Home