Okay,so Friday took off my stiches,and had parents meeting session in the evening for the sec3 combination thingy.Many have asked,and yea,i'm going for Amaths class !!! 3e3 or 3e4 ! Okay,that's it.I'm working extra harder than before.Have to get top 20 for level position for Bio.
About the Thurs incident,yea it seems okay,but i'm not.Just find it hard to breathe.Like something is stuck in my windpipe.Is it really bout the operation?Or am i getting Asthma,or HAVING asthma? Lets find out...
So went to see the Doctor today and he said my lungs were clear and no signs of Asthma.I wonder why too.Yea,there's phlegm.Given anti-biotics. That's it? You are feeding me with drugs! on second thought... how long would it cure ?
Given 1 week of EXCUSE FROM PE. Okay that's fine actually...
NO !!!!!
What about my Napfa?I'm suppose to retake my 2.4 ! Hey,you can't do this to me !
Oh god...
Maybe...i'll take Napfa.Since,its not that heavy excercise...I'll shall consider.
I think,it a bad start of the week.Today,i shall say,i hate it.Sharon kept knocking my head.C'mon,give some respect to my head.It's my head.And Azri kept Shhh me when i didn't even do anything.Buzzing sound on again.
Arghhh! What happen to this class? I want the old sitting arrangment.And PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE,stop that Buzzing sound.It's driving me nuts..SOON.
I think i'm over distracted by Elaine.Sorry Elaine,but i think,we gotta stop our crap,and start serious from now on.I really need to pay double attention.
Just hope i can breathe normally...
Breathless...~Off now
About the Thurs incident,yea it seems okay,but i'm not.Just find it hard to breathe.Like something is stuck in my windpipe.Is it really bout the operation?Or am i getting Asthma,or HAVING asthma? Lets find out...
So went to see the Doctor today and he said my lungs were clear and no signs of Asthma.I wonder why too.Yea,there's phlegm.Given anti-biotics. That's it? You are feeding me with drugs! on second thought... how long would it cure ?
Given 1 week of EXCUSE FROM PE. Okay that's fine actually...
NO !!!!!
What about my Napfa?I'm suppose to retake my 2.4 ! Hey,you can't do this to me !
Oh god...
Maybe...i'll take Napfa.Since,its not that heavy excercise...I'll shall consider.
I think,it a bad start of the week.Today,i shall say,i hate it.Sharon kept knocking my head.C'mon,give some respect to my head.It's my head.And Azri kept Shhh me when i didn't even do anything.Buzzing sound on again.
Arghhh! What happen to this class? I want the old sitting arrangment.And PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE,stop that Buzzing sound.It's driving me nuts..SOON.
I think i'm over distracted by Elaine.Sorry Elaine,but i think,we gotta stop our crap,and start serious from now on.I really need to pay double attention.
Just hope i can breathe normally...
Breathless...~Off now


<< Home