Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

How shall i describe today?

Portugal LOSE !!! Mann,now i support Italy.
France is good.

Music,Izzat,Irfan and Khalis kept hitting my chair and my spine hurts.I didn't even had the mood for the first lesson.PE,it rained.Had edurance test.While doing our stretching,Izzati and Iryana cannot reach their feet while me and Alvin can.They were wondering why and said my hands are long.Mr Alsagoff said my legs short.Meaning Alvin legs are short too?

One of the endurance test is lying on your stomach.So i was looking at Syafiqah and Mr Alsagoff just clamped my feet with his feet.What the hell mann.Then chased him round and round.So pretend to kick him(but didn't hit), and he said my legs short.I WANTED TO KICK,but he's a teacher... Hahaha!

English,so called scolded Elaine for copying me.Hahaha!But she didn't...I just love Elaine!
Art,we did some drawings.Izzat and co. kept making that irritating buzzing sound.ARGHH!

Maths was a disaster.Had a test and Izzat kept making that buzzing sound.I couldn't concentrate and wasted 3 foolscape paper of cancelling and rewritting.I think,i was the last one to finish.

He still did not forgive me.After 2 months,hadn't talk.See him talk to Elaine(who seats beside me) makes me feel as though i was an Alien.Sweets and forgiveness won't make him forgive me.I just feel guilty...

Well,you are back with your new friends.I guess you won't be alone anymore...

Give me the strength...~Off now