I just found out one special thing in me.
I'm a nobody.
This week is so terrible.
Started with Mon.Shouted at the class for the stall and teachers' day.They just didn't wanna listen.Had a sore throat then.
Tuesday,had the National Day celebration and Mdm Punitham scolded me.Scold me cause i was handling two stalls.I didn't have the heart to leave the SC stall.Further more,Suhaimi and Fadhly were gone and i had to handle the stall myself.Lucky Syafiqah was there to help tear the coupon.
Then things have been very tough.Keep telling myself to be strong.
Stinky(terrapin) was sent away to Bedok Reservoir.It was bro's idea.
More things happened.I prayed and asked God to give me strength and overcome the fate.I don't want to end up crazy and do SILLY things such as torturing myself.
I'm getting weaker and weaker.Even sprinting with Kenneth seems like running 2laps of 2.4 . I don't know what's happening to me.Keep getting a blur vision after a tiring day.My head feels like it's spinning."Eh Fatin,i think your stamina is dropping and your timing also like not good anymore."Dan Azri said.These words kept running through my mind.It's just then i got to learn how to accept.By the way,yea,my timing for 2.4 improved to 13:47mins.But,last year was better.
Maybe Mrs Sharon Tan was correct.I am stress.Trying not to look stress.But still,people are asking if i am okay.Do i really look like i am sick or stress?
Kept denying when people asked if i am stress.Even Mrs Kho realised my behaviour.I'm trying to keep a smile on my face so that people won't realise what's happening to me.
Every night i cry.My eyes are swollen and i'm having a splitting headache.
Recently,chatted with my primary school teacher,Mdm Lee.She acts as though she can really read my mind.I just love her.I would never forget how much she cared and even went to find out about Singapore Sports Sch for me when in the end,i didn't get in.
I'm not crazy,I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe you'll see
a different side of me...~Off now
I'm a nobody.
This week is so terrible.
Started with Mon.Shouted at the class for the stall and teachers' day.They just didn't wanna listen.Had a sore throat then.
Tuesday,had the National Day celebration and Mdm Punitham scolded me.Scold me cause i was handling two stalls.I didn't have the heart to leave the SC stall.Further more,Suhaimi and Fadhly were gone and i had to handle the stall myself.Lucky Syafiqah was there to help tear the coupon.
Then things have been very tough.Keep telling myself to be strong.
Stinky(terrapin) was sent away to Bedok Reservoir.It was bro's idea.
More things happened.I prayed and asked God to give me strength and overcome the fate.I don't want to end up crazy and do SILLY things such as torturing myself.
I'm getting weaker and weaker.Even sprinting with Kenneth seems like running 2laps of 2.4 . I don't know what's happening to me.Keep getting a blur vision after a tiring day.My head feels like it's spinning."Eh Fatin,i think your stamina is dropping and your timing also like not good anymore."Dan Azri said.These words kept running through my mind.It's just then i got to learn how to accept.By the way,yea,my timing for 2.4 improved to 13:47mins.But,last year was better.
Maybe Mrs Sharon Tan was correct.I am stress.Trying not to look stress.But still,people are asking if i am okay.Do i really look like i am sick or stress?
Kept denying when people asked if i am stress.Even Mrs Kho realised my behaviour.I'm trying to keep a smile on my face so that people won't realise what's happening to me.
Every night i cry.My eyes are swollen and i'm having a splitting headache.
Recently,chatted with my primary school teacher,Mdm Lee.She acts as though she can really read my mind.I just love her.I would never forget how much she cared and even went to find out about Singapore Sports Sch for me when in the end,i didn't get in.
I'm not crazy,I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe you'll see
a different side of me...~Off now


<< Home