I'm unappreciated...
PE yesterday was kinda disapointing and fun.Mr Tang and Ms Lim teach us PE.Mr Tang is so feirce.Unlike other PE teachers who are funny.Ran 3 rounds around the school and my timing was 9 mins plus.Kinda disapointing.10 mins is already the limit time for boys.I was aiming for 8mins,but my knee hurts.Well,i manage to get first girl and remain constant at each round.
Fun because finally,a PE after 1month.I GREW 4 cm !!! I usually don't grow.Woo!Izzat and the boys teased me.Say there is an extra boy in this class.Izzat even invited me to play soccer.
My knee hurts,but i didn't gave up.This song at my blog kept replaying at my head.It pushed me.I'm suppose to get 10mins for 2.4km for my bro's expectation.And all the PE lesson would be filled with 2.4km run.I'll run and run until i get the perfect timing.
I wish there is a Track and Field in Junyuan...
Today there is Youth Day celebration.It was filled with laughters.See the teachers dance and all that.It just makes you feel like it's not them dancing.
It's exactly one more week till my operation.Kinda scared.
They don't look like my bestfriends anymore...
I know,i admit,i've been weird these days.Who cares?No one do right?
It's just me, trapped in the loneliness...~Off now
PE yesterday was kinda disapointing and fun.Mr Tang and Ms Lim teach us PE.Mr Tang is so feirce.Unlike other PE teachers who are funny.Ran 3 rounds around the school and my timing was 9 mins plus.Kinda disapointing.10 mins is already the limit time for boys.I was aiming for 8mins,but my knee hurts.Well,i manage to get first girl and remain constant at each round.
Fun because finally,a PE after 1month.I GREW 4 cm !!! I usually don't grow.Woo!Izzat and the boys teased me.Say there is an extra boy in this class.Izzat even invited me to play soccer.
My knee hurts,but i didn't gave up.This song at my blog kept replaying at my head.It pushed me.I'm suppose to get 10mins for 2.4km for my bro's expectation.And all the PE lesson would be filled with 2.4km run.I'll run and run until i get the perfect timing.
I wish there is a Track and Field in Junyuan...
Today there is Youth Day celebration.It was filled with laughters.See the teachers dance and all that.It just makes you feel like it's not them dancing.
It's exactly one more week till my operation.Kinda scared.
They don't look like my bestfriends anymore...
I know,i admit,i've been weird these days.Who cares?No one do right?
It's just me, trapped in the loneliness...~Off now


<< Home