Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yo yo! Away for these few days and packed with trainings and rehearsals.Maybe i shall sumaries it shorter cause there is alot for Sec1 camp.

Thursday had to rehears on the marching.MP coming for Speech Day so NCC (Girls) would be wearing No.1 !

Friday was sort of a bad day for me in the afternoon and morning.I was hurt by the words my classmates threw to me.My mood really change.Mrs Kho tried to defend but it really didn't make me feel better.Next lesson was MT and i just sat and stare at the game we were playing.Out of a sudden i started crying.Was so hurt that it really stored in my mind permanently and it made me cry whenever i think about it again.Natiara insist of telling her the problem and which i didn't feel to.IMT cried in the bus and fall asleep.I fail my IMT.Tried to make myself cheer up for the camp.

Sec 1 INTERACTION CAMP :

1st day
Came at 6.15pm and straight away ate dinner.Blind mice trail was fun.I scare some.Slept at 1am.Had to share with Farah my sleeping bag and i actually was being squashed by her.Didn't sleep well.

2nd day
Play the stations.They were co-operative but need to be alert at all times.Botanic Garden went walking around with Priscilia,Pamela and Gabriel.Went to Rain Forest with Priscilia and we were lost.We were lost and we were beside the main road.But found our way back.

Camp Fire was FUN ! But i still like last year's camp fire but this year the campers really into dancing.Edmund was so into it.I gotta say Edmund really can change.He is a nice boy but he have to behave.He once threw a pencil case on my head when i told him to pick up the litter.Well that was before the camp.Way before.He apologised to me and that's when i see he really have the potential.Marvel way the go!Shouted during the camp fire till my voice is gone.

Received our t-shirt.Its nice anyway.Briefing was early so slept early.Mr Jae like Sec1'2005 batch? I gotta say,yea, we rock! Haha! 1992 batch are monkeys and monkeys are noisy and active.

3rd Day
Woke up late and am running a fever.I got no strength.Gary told me to oraganise on the station on who wants.My group is so lethargic.My head is spinning as though i was going to faint.And my voice change.At the field when i told them just to make a single line to do the United we move they complain and took such a long time.And when i told them to practice they show faces and say vulgaralities.I really felt like shouting "Shuddup" but my heart pulled it back.

Thanks to the lemon that make my right thumb hurts till now.Eventhough my group is the last for United We Move,i think we did it well.Cause no one was injurd and they reached the line Unitedly.3 Cheers for Dare Devil.But well our section got the last for telematch.I cheered loudly and alot of people were staring.Hey,at least they attempt and they made it Unitedly.Safety first.

This camp is..i shall say its okay.Would be fun if people co-operate.My group is so quiet.Only these 4 boys,Anwar,Hamdan,(two other whome i forgot) and 2 girls,Alina and Michelle were participative.They interact with each other even they are from different classes.

I don't know whether i help well in the camp but i suddenly feel so useless not getting to get things i want it to be...~Off now