Sighh...
I've been busy lately.So i didn't have time to blog on alternate days like i usually did.Its a terrible nightmare for me.I mean,everyday is turning out to be a bad day.
Yesterday,had to stay back for my group,Marvel,for the Sec1 camp.On that time in which i had loads things to complete.
-Do filming
-Help Mrs Low on the banners
- Go for Marvel meeting 3pm - 5pm
-Complete Malay Book Review
- Go to the Sch Library
-Go to Regional Library
-Do Sketch Bk homework
-Read a whole book of malay by 6hrs.
-Do book review
Everything i planned is almost cancel due to time constraint.
Okay what was with yesterday,PE,ran 1.2km in which i succeed in 6mins 3 sec.Mr Alsagoff typed my name "Hanai" instead of "Hanani".And people are starting to call me that.
My head hurts everytime i think about Jian Xin's comment.Alright i would blurt it out "Fatin,can please stop showing off.I know lar,you too clever but don't need to voleenteer right.Alamak..action ah you."I know most of you side Jian Xin.I almost cried when he said that again during Maths Class today.All i ever thought was,i love to voleenteer to do sums.And if you think I'm showing off,so be it.All i wanted was to help my class to excel in maths.And all you all gave me was some kind of sacarstic comment.It brought tears to myself.
Our class collected $130 for Homec and which is the highest!Those who contributed,thanks and you roCK !
Lit,I FAILED!I was crying and which no one realise.I mean its my fav subject and i receive a F9 for it.Used to get A1 and now i'm downgraded to F9.There was alot of question which Ms De Silve could give 1/2 mark or 1 mark for it but she just didn't want to.
I'm so stress up these days.I'm practically ignoring all my friends.What they say i would just answer with my draggy mood.Sometime i just think jokes they make isn't funny when it was suppose.I'm just upset.I don't wish to talk to any friends bout this.I have migrane too.Migrane,Migrane,Migrane.All i wish for it to go away.Seek for everyone's co-operation for not giving me extra stress.~Off now
I've been busy lately.So i didn't have time to blog on alternate days like i usually did.Its a terrible nightmare for me.I mean,everyday is turning out to be a bad day.
Yesterday,had to stay back for my group,Marvel,for the Sec1 camp.On that time in which i had loads things to complete.
-
-
- Go for Marvel meeting 3pm - 5pm
-
- Go to the Sch Library
-
-
-
-
Everything i planned is almost cancel due to time constraint.
Okay what was with yesterday,PE,ran 1.2km in which i succeed in 6mins 3 sec.Mr Alsagoff typed my name "Hanai" instead of "Hanani".And people are starting to call me that.
My head hurts everytime i think about Jian Xin's comment.Alright i would blurt it out "Fatin,can please stop showing off.I know lar,you too clever but don't need to voleenteer right.Alamak..action ah you."I know most of you side Jian Xin.I almost cried when he said that again during Maths Class today.All i ever thought was,i love to voleenteer to do sums.And if you think I'm showing off,so be it.All i wanted was to help my class to excel in maths.And all you all gave me was some kind of sacarstic comment.It brought tears to myself.
Our class collected $130 for Homec and which is the highest!Those who contributed,thanks and you roCK !
Lit,I FAILED!I was crying and which no one realise.I mean its my fav subject and i receive a F9 for it.Used to get A1 and now i'm downgraded to F9.There was alot of question which Ms De Silve could give 1/2 mark or 1 mark for it but she just didn't want to.
I'm so stress up these days.I'm practically ignoring all my friends.What they say i would just answer with my draggy mood.Sometime i just think jokes they make isn't funny when it was suppose.I'm just upset.I don't wish to talk to any friends bout this.I have migrane too.Migrane,Migrane,Migrane.All i wish for it to go away.Seek for everyone's co-operation for not giving me extra stress.~Off now


<< Home