Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm practically tired these days.I just really miss Camp FEAST and wish i could stay there.I miss BIG Mama,TCG and the funny and crappy CLTs.I would think every fun and funny moments happen just on that 2 day camp.

I know i don't look alive these days.The reason being is,I'm too tired,I'm running a fever and I just can't forget the Camp FEAST.Mr Lim and Mrs Kho have been realising the difference in me during class.Usually they would know i would be the talkative and the one whom always voleenteer."Fatin,are you okay?You don't look lively like you always do.You want to go to the sick-bay?" Mrs Kho asked me when i was feeling damn sick.I obviously got darker and i got sunburn.I don't have any single mood to talk to anyone except my bro who is so into Camp FEAST.I told him which part i like and all that and he looked so interested.Camp FEAST is way much fun.

NCC training and only 10 people come.Anqi joined netball.Was chosen to be in the marching contigent and i was the middle man or what-ever-it-is-called.I seriously don't have a single mood for today's training even though Sgt Nurril and Staff Hanisah looked and sound happy.

I've thought that i would not talk if its not nescessary.I mean,everyone is like taking what i say into a sacarstic remark.Is it true?I just got no tendancy to talk to anyone if its not important or join a conversation unless someone invites.My heart shattered when they kept like so called "scold" or gave a mark saying "its sacarstic".I can't take it nomore.From now on,i shall shut my mouth and don't say anything unless asked for opinion.Its heart-breaking.

You just have to put yourself in my shoes...~Off now