Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, December 30, 2005

Heya people.I'm back from my grandma's house.Sleepover there with my cousins Syahidah,Rusyidah and Dila.The thing i hate sleepy at grandma house is,there is no TV.But then,there was RC under the block,so we went down at watch TV for free.Played Table Tennis and Pool.The Pool was really fun!The we had to get to bed.Couldn't sleep at night cause had a block nose.At the middle of the night,heard someone talking outside loudly.Then tried to concentrate on the voice,it was dad..hahaha.

Woke up bout 10am.Then went down with my cousins to play pool.Then,there was a bot who wanted to play with us.So,i allowed.Its obvious that my cousins doesn't know how to play Pool,but that boy shouldn't say "Lousy" or "stupid" to them.Or even say " Girls very lou you " or something like that.He thought I was a boy that is why he said that.So i just nod and gave a grin.Then in my heart 'Who you think you are?Girls arent good at anything just cooking is it?Never estimate the power of girls" But,i didnt let it out.Hahaha! So,i continued playing with him.Then,aunty called us to go up cause she wants to bring us out.She brought us to the Airport and ate Swensens there.I ate Sour Dough 89ers or something like that.

Anyway,good to be home now.I'll be bored to death there.But,good thing i enjoyed someday with my cousins and had sleepover.School is gonna start in 5 days time.Saw my timetable and MDM FAUZIAH IS TEACHING ENGLISH ! Woohoo!!! Hahaha! So happy with that.Too bad Ms Arnita isnt teaching Maths and it is Mrs Kho.Anyway,if i am not mistaken,the PE teacher next year is a new teacher.I just don't feel like giving that MC.Nevermind,for my own good.Need to restart my comp now.Its gone bonkers..~Adious