If I am not wrong,the dark times came back...Can't stop crying last night.My pillow was too wet and my nose was blocked.I just wish i can consult this with Shikin,but,I can't contact her.Sign,i hope he reall change his attitude..
Aunt who lived with me brought bro a Laptob!I really cant believe it!My eyes almost pop out.I mean,which aunty would want to buy for her nephew a laptob!Oh well,probably its because she didnt have any children.
I went out to get lunch for my self at Eastpoint.I was all alone.No companies.As i wanted to rush for the trafic light,i ran,not run as in run,as in fast walk.Its was slower that i though..terrible.Anyway,it didnt matter much to me.I'm going out soon after i finish updating cause I'm gonna have a hair cut!Seriously,i am.Perhaps you all can get to see when sch reopens and also my scar.All the plaster over it has dropped,so now i can fully see the scar.The next thing i am glad is,2nd bro is appointed to go for "Thuder Warriors-New Zealand" for NCC! Thats abviously great.Okays,i think i better head to Bugis now.See ya!~Adious
Aunt who lived with me brought bro a Laptob!I really cant believe it!My eyes almost pop out.I mean,which aunty would want to buy for her nephew a laptob!Oh well,probably its because she didnt have any children.
I went out to get lunch for my self at Eastpoint.I was all alone.No companies.As i wanted to rush for the trafic light,i ran,not run as in run,as in fast walk.Its was slower that i though..terrible.Anyway,it didnt matter much to me.I'm going out soon after i finish updating cause I'm gonna have a hair cut!Seriously,i am.Perhaps you all can get to see when sch reopens and also my scar.All the plaster over it has dropped,so now i can fully see the scar.The next thing i am glad is,2nd bro is appointed to go for "Thuder Warriors-New Zealand" for NCC! Thats abviously great.Okays,i think i better head to Bugis now.See ya!~Adious


<< Home