I have thought all over of it.Why must i hate myself when i have lived and be myself all along? Sometimes,like what you had always thought that you could do,and and it went topsy-turvy,its when you would say "I hate myself " right? Thats for me.I realised that now.Anyway,anyone might thought I have change ever since Semester2 starts.To me,I have not change my character yet.But,the disapointments and sadness had overlap my happiness.And,if i had change,i changed for good and its for my future.Sorry,I really seek for your forgiveness.Forgive me..
Of terror and worrying,the results were revealed.Dissapointments and Happiness.Gosh,how could this happen? I know,i dissapoint alot of people.How can i did badly for my MT? How..how? I..can't answer it.Malay friends told me" Don't cry " Obviously I won't cry over spilt milk,and I didn't cry.Just dissapointed.Only God Knows Why,Only God..
I'm obviously happy with my Maths!Hard Work Pays Off!
Took Pics during Eng lesson for being the last lesson.Mdm Zainab wanted to have the Community to get together and take pics.
Pics taken -

The Representatives for Class/Subject. (Some are not in)
~ThE BoYs aRe LiKe StaTuEs ! ~

~ FaKe GuNs UsEd By Hand! Haha! ~
* Nice PoSe Sabri.YoUr LeG iS LiKe A GiRl! Haha!
Poor Suhaimi.Bullied by Danial. ^Curse Off^
Went to sign up for the relay for next Tuesday with Azrah.She wanted to run too.Yeah!~Off now
Of terror and worrying,the results were revealed.Dissapointments and Happiness.Gosh,how could this happen? I know,i dissapoint alot of people.How can i did badly for my MT? How..how? I..can't answer it.Malay friends told me" Don't cry " Obviously I won't cry over spilt milk,and I didn't cry.Just dissapointed.Only God Knows Why,Only God..
I'm obviously happy with my Maths!Hard Work Pays Off!
Took Pics during Eng lesson for being the last lesson.Mdm Zainab wanted to have the Community to get together and take pics.
Pics taken -

The Representatives for Class/Subject. (Some are not in)
~ThE BoYs aRe LiKe StaTuEs ! ~

~ FaKe GuNs UsEd By Hand! Haha! ~
* Nice PoSe Sabri.YoUr LeG iS LiKe A GiRl! Haha!
Poor Suhaimi.Bullied by Danial. ^Curse Off^
Went to sign up for the relay for next Tuesday with Azrah.She wanted to run too.Yeah!~Off now


<< Home