Today wasn't bad but was too WEAK.Fasting is sure tiring.Worse still,tomorrow is PE.Nevermind,I can handle it.
I'm getting too much headache.Homec cooked some kind of Prata with Tuna.Was tempted.Haha!Today is also Syafiqah's birthday,Happy Birthday!!
Today feels like a long day to me.
Am i gonna be lonely? Grandma and Aunty are going to "Mecca" this fasting month.Mann..its like,every year they are going!Argh!! I'm feeling quite despressed.Got no one to talk to.Except Iffa who is abit gone crazy after she was discharged.
I'm really sorry I can't visit Iffa.It is not i did not want to,but Mum.She kept postponing.I just feel so down and guilty for not visiting her.Aww mann.Is it my fault? Blame me please.
ARGH!! My head is going to burst.Too much worries and thinking.Mann Mann Mann..Heal me!~Off now
I'm getting too much headache.Homec cooked some kind of Prata with Tuna.Was tempted.Haha!Today is also Syafiqah's birthday,Happy Birthday!!
Today feels like a long day to me.
Am i gonna be lonely? Grandma and Aunty are going to "Mecca" this fasting month.Mann..its like,every year they are going!Argh!! I'm feeling quite despressed.Got no one to talk to.Except Iffa who is abit gone crazy after she was discharged.
I'm really sorry I can't visit Iffa.It is not i did not want to,but Mum.She kept postponing.I just feel so down and guilty for not visiting her.Aww mann.Is it my fault? Blame me please.
ARGH!! My head is going to burst.Too much worries and thinking.Mann Mann Mann..Heal me!~Off now


<< Home