Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yup,Its 11 Oct.
Received presents,testimonials,calls,greetings,cards and wishes.Today I turn 13 !
Well,don't expect anything from anyone actually.Iffa was the 1st person who gave me a Birthday present that she brought from London.She gave me during the June Holidays! Haha!
Syafiqah and Huda gave me a photo Frame.Thanks alot! I love their wrappings! I can't remember when was the last time i received a wrapped present.Was P5 ?1st Bro gave me..an Ice-Cream stick.Hahaha!Its okay.
Received testimonials from Yahya,Camelia,Izzat,Sharifah,Yue Ping and Huda.Thanks too.Husna called wishing me a Happy Birthday.Amanda called to meet me and Jasmine this Friday.So touched that my pri sch friends remembered.

Lots of people wished me Happy Birthday and especially Khairi,who made a cheer or something that goes like this : " Hey Shorty!Hey Shorty ! its your Birthday!! " Haha,didn't feel offended.Today,I went crazy!Haha!
Well,the thing i hope was that..nevermind,no point worrying for that..
My problems are blocked.Muahaha!Actually,i still have it stucked with me but i kept myself busy like what Mr Sin said.Can start worrying bout that after Exams.Hehe!

Anyway,Haha Birthday Wish! Currently waiting for the Pizzaman to come.Hehe!
What a day ! ~Off now