What is happening to 1E4?Seems like alot of teachers are disapointed of us.
Today,was quite a day.PE,had 4/5 for my pathetic forward pass.Priscilia threw e ball wrongly so,I didnt have time to practice like how she get to.Mr Jae then passed.Nevermind,I'm not good at it i guess.But all i wanted was,a retest.Impossible?My mind was as usual,filled with lotsa stuff.Priscilia had stomach pain.So she had to rest.I had no partner.Suhaimi gave a great idea.He told me to serve and run at the other side to catch the ball.I did it.But,i create choas!
Stayed back with Ms Arnita for extra lesson.It was just Natasha,Syafiqah,Fadhly and me.Had lots of laughter when i realised Ms Arnita could not think.Haha!Went to Regional Library after that.Borrowed "The house of Sports" again.
Iffa's family was suppose to make a trip to Ipoh tonight but when i heard a shocking news.I was dumbfounded when Izzat told me about Iffa is in the hospital.She had a terrible stomach pain and puked several times.Assuming that she had food-poisoning.Get Well Soon yeah?
I know,no use telling problems to those who are same age as me,younger, or till Sec4.Then,who should i consult with?Come to think about telling the teachers.But who?
Sumone,who are you?Consult with Mr Jae?Yup,I know that that he is great listener and counseller.Not too sure whether i should.Think he would wanna hear? Thanks for your advice.But please tell,who are you?Appreaciate that.
My heart hurts,so Its difficult to breathe..~Off now
Today,was quite a day.PE,had 4/5 for my pathetic forward pass.Priscilia threw e ball wrongly so,I didnt have time to practice like how she get to.Mr Jae then passed.Nevermind,I'm not good at it i guess.But all i wanted was,a retest.Impossible?My mind was as usual,filled with lotsa stuff.Priscilia had stomach pain.So she had to rest.I had no partner.Suhaimi gave a great idea.He told me to serve and run at the other side to catch the ball.I did it.But,i create choas!
Stayed back with Ms Arnita for extra lesson.It was just Natasha,Syafiqah,Fadhly and me.Had lots of laughter when i realised Ms Arnita could not think.Haha!Went to Regional Library after that.Borrowed "The house of Sports" again.
Iffa's family was suppose to make a trip to Ipoh tonight but when i heard a shocking news.I was dumbfounded when Izzat told me about Iffa is in the hospital.She had a terrible stomach pain and puked several times.Assuming that she had food-poisoning.Get Well Soon yeah?
I know,no use telling problems to those who are same age as me,younger, or till Sec4.Then,who should i consult with?Come to think about telling the teachers.But who?
Sumone,who are you?Consult with Mr Jae?Yup,I know that that he is great listener and counseller.Not too sure whether i should.Think he would wanna hear? Thanks for your advice.But please tell,who are you?Appreaciate that.
My heart hurts,so Its difficult to breathe..~Off now


<< Home