Impatiently waiting for Sumone's email.Can't wait for him/her to reveal who is he/she.Oh ya,my email is runner_champion@hotmail.com
I'm getting weaker and weaker.
I'm sure gonna get a flu soon.
Its fine to me that people wants to visit me at the Hosp.But,i don't want to trouble you guys.That is why i hate to tell anyone bout what is gonna happen.Anyway,can't stop people from visiting me.I know,I'm stubborn.That is what Hasanah and Shikin said when i refuse that they shouldn't come.Haha,kinda jealoused with Iffa cause when she was hospitalised,her Teachers and PRINCIPLE came to visit.Haha i guess for me none cause its not up to,that happened in school and guess none of the teachers know what Hosp.
I'm still scared bout the Op. and the glucose injection with the tube.Gosh i feel so sick after hearing what is gonna happen.Anyway,made a decision to go to class B2.Thought wanted B2+ but KK Hosp,children's tower does not have that class..
Who to give me strength and courage?
God..~Off now
I'm getting weaker and weaker.
I'm sure gonna get a flu soon.
Its fine to me that people wants to visit me at the Hosp.But,i don't want to trouble you guys.That is why i hate to tell anyone bout what is gonna happen.Anyway,can't stop people from visiting me.I know,I'm stubborn.That is what Hasanah and Shikin said when i refuse that they shouldn't come.Haha,kinda jealoused with Iffa cause when she was hospitalised,her Teachers and PRINCIPLE came to visit.Haha i guess for me none cause its not up to,that happened in school and guess none of the teachers know what Hosp.
I'm still scared bout the Op. and the glucose injection with the tube.Gosh i feel so sick after hearing what is gonna happen.Anyway,made a decision to go to class B2.Thought wanted B2+ but KK Hosp,children's tower does not have that class..
Who to give me strength and courage?
God..~Off now


<< Home