Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, October 07, 2005

I hate myself.
Turn out to be a bad day today at school.Seems that I can't concentrate in school.PE,sign,I got 3 for my serving.How worser can i go? The funny part was,Suhaimi and Danial were soaking wet in their pants,Hahaha! I just don't know what make me feel so sad about today's PE lesson.After dismissal,forgotten my wallet and went back.Mr Jae asked me bout the op. When he asked,I can feel tears gushing to my eyes.I tried to hold back,not to let anyone see.Must i be specific?Its November 28,KK Hosp alright?

He then said bout me resting for Dec.Thats worse.Come to think bout what "Sumone" said at the Tagboard.I didn't approach Mr Jae.Sorry i guess.
Sumone,if you are reading this,I didn't mean it.I'm sorry.Does that mean i have to suffer during my exams?Yes,Regrets.But i got no courage.
Everything is getting from bad to worse.
MT,Hasanah came and approach me and asked me bout the op.From that,tears just drop from my eye.I know she saw that.She was planning that,Shikin,Khairin and Hasanah are going to visit me.I was so touched but i don't expect.

Its when i have to say,its worser than ever.I HATE MYSELF!! And even more after this.I have no one to consult with.Aww man,I can't take it,Only God Knows Why.
Can I talk to anyone?Please,Please,don't crash with my exams.Is there any way?
Please give me strength..~Off now