I'll miss you.Hope you would recover.I'm so lonely without you.Practically,Iffa is hospitalised.I am really missing her.Appendix.Is it serious?Thanks to Izzat to keep me occupied.At least get to talk to someone.Mum promised me to pay Iffa a visit this Tues.
I have to think something to get rid off all my thoughts before the exams.Its true,I'm a coward!!
Thanks to this anonymous person called 'Sumone'.
Sumone,its okay if you refuse to tell your name.I don't mind.But thanks alright? Maybe its difficult for you to answer my silly questions.Someday,I'll try and consult with him.Thanks! I'll blog bout why I drown myself in negative thoughts sometime later.But,I'm still filled with curiousity bout,who you are.Heeh!All E Best for your exams too!
Tomorrow Exams Starts.~Off now
I have to think something to get rid off all my thoughts before the exams.Its true,I'm a coward!!
Thanks to this anonymous person called 'Sumone'.
Sumone,its okay if you refuse to tell your name.I don't mind.But thanks alright? Maybe its difficult for you to answer my silly questions.Someday,I'll try and consult with him.Thanks! I'll blog bout why I drown myself in negative thoughts sometime later.But,I'm still filled with curiousity bout,who you are.Heeh!All E Best for your exams too!
Tomorrow Exams Starts.~Off now


<< Home