Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Grandma and Aunt are off to "Umrah".
Think bout playing the rain or get drench,ITS NOT FUN! Well, i tried.Today it rained cats and dogs.Mum didn't bring key so had to go to bro's friend's house to find bro which is at Pasir Ris.I went alone while mum sat at the void deck.I had no umbrella and i got all drenched.Its worse then drench,its like I just had a shower in my clothes.Not trying to be disgusting,my undergarments were wet too! Hahahah!
Went to his friend's house when i notice i had the wrong house and thought they were not at home.I cried cause i didn't know how to get home.But at last I did get.Went home when saw Dad had rescue us.Phew!Had a nice,warm,fresh bath.Mum told me to break my fast at 3pm,cause my lips were blue,my face is pale and my palm is white and cold.I didn't break my fast.I knew i could handle in such the situation that i didn't eat in the morning before Sunrise.I slept till 6:30pm and knew i can handle in how many minutes.I guess,sooner I'm getting a cold.What a sacrifice..

Gosh,was told about what is gonna happen to me when i go for the op.Dad says that I'll be injected at the other side of the palm and they would insert a tube for the glucose to go through.Iffa had experience it and said it was painful.Gosh!It cannot be!Dad also said I have to use crutches after the op.Damn It! Is it all true?Mann,I'm terrified.God,please give me the strength and courage.~Off now