Feeling quite sick.I'm so worried,would i get dengue?
1 more day to Fasting Month and 1 more week till my Birthday! Well,today,was okay,just didn't feel to good in class.I need to eat more fruits.
Its when i have to admit,I am coward.I'm a coward because i didn't try to solve my problems myself,didn't approach the teachers to consult bout my problems and,I failed to be a friend to Jiaen.How pathetic can I be? No,definately I'm not gonna talk about it everything here.Its kinda offensive,i guess.Sorry..
Hearing about KK Hosp,reminds me.Less than 2 months to go.
With faith and understanding,I can..~Off now
1 more day to Fasting Month and 1 more week till my Birthday! Well,today,was okay,just didn't feel to good in class.I need to eat more fruits.
Its when i have to admit,I am coward.I'm a coward because i didn't try to solve my problems myself,didn't approach the teachers to consult bout my problems and,I failed to be a friend to Jiaen.How pathetic can I be? No,definately I'm not gonna talk about it everything here.Its kinda offensive,i guess.Sorry..
Hearing about KK Hosp,reminds me.Less than 2 months to go.
With faith and understanding,I can..~Off now


<< Home