Actually,didn't want to blog today but cause of some issue.
I can't help it anymore.Make it clear,I'm not perfect.I know other people have problems,some are at the worse condition than I am.I know that.I'm guilty of it that is why i am a COWARD!I took Mdm Zainab's words clearly.But sometimes,if you have a problem,that has been bothering you,and you kept worrying about it if is for ever life.I got a problem for that.To me,its serious,maybe for you guys are not.But...well,nevermind.Only those who heard understands..
I felt hurt and stabbed after reading the msg at the Tagboard.I can't say it now.My heart hurts alot.I hate myself.
Anonymous,as far I'm concern,I don't care what you think about me.Just curse me.I know that.I know people are much worser than me.Thanks for reminding me.
Sumone,can you just leave your name?Thanks alot yeah?You are nice = )Yeah,he is a nice teacher.Haha yup,he cares alot for his students.But,other people have problems.Probably he has one too right?Think he would want to bother hearing it?I'm a coward.
Jiaen,thanks so much.But,I'm a coward.
I'm a coward.Thanks everyone,for high-lighting that for me.Can't stop crying for this.
I'm a coward..~Off now
I can't help it anymore.Make it clear,I'm not perfect.I know other people have problems,some are at the worse condition than I am.I know that.I'm guilty of it that is why i am a COWARD!I took Mdm Zainab's words clearly.But sometimes,if you have a problem,that has been bothering you,and you kept worrying about it if is for ever life.I got a problem for that.To me,its serious,maybe for you guys are not.But...well,nevermind.Only those who heard understands..
I felt hurt and stabbed after reading the msg at the Tagboard.I can't say it now.My heart hurts alot.I hate myself.
Anonymous,as far I'm concern,I don't care what you think about me.Just curse me.I know that.I know people are much worser than me.Thanks for reminding me.
Sumone,can you just leave your name?Thanks alot yeah?You are nice = )Yeah,he is a nice teacher.Haha yup,he cares alot for his students.But,other people have problems.Probably he has one too right?Think he would want to bother hearing it?I'm a coward.
Jiaen,thanks so much.But,I'm a coward.
I'm a coward.Thanks everyone,for high-lighting that for me.Can't stop crying for this.
I'm a coward..~Off now


<< Home