Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, July 03, 2009

What? Ohhh...

CONVERSATIONS

Today was my last paper.
Dont wanna talk much bout it. Only my results will tell how much i have done. Pretty bad i guess.

So anyway, what kind got me laughing today was quite a number of things.
Well, mainly the conversations i had with a few people.

Fatin: GOOD MORNING EVERYONEE!! I'm proud to announce that I've paid $100 for my school fees. And now left with $600 plus.
Ratheshan: Wahh so pro ahh.
Jin Hui: Eh.. you got pay A Level Fees already anot?
Fatin: HUH WHAT??!? A LEVEL FEES? PAY BY WHEN?
Jin Hui: Today if i'm not mistaken.
Fatin: WHATT?? waaa..... WAHLAU WEII.. Why I go pay school fees first?!? Jin Hui, all your fault lah never tell me earlier.

So i got so fed up with myself, i kept repeating
"Why I go pay school fees first? Should pay O Level fees!"
And yes, i did say O Level fees and they laughed at me.

Mr Chang: Okay guys, if you misplace your entry proof, you have to pay $5 to get another one printed. And if got ammendments after today, you have to pay $50.
Xue Qin: Wahh.. why so expensive one?
Ratheshan: Because they need the money because people like Fatin never pay school fees!
Fatin: Hahaha! Wahlau..

Anyway, after paper, headed home.
Played computer like never played before.
Then met up with Izzat and Karan for swimming at 7.30pm.

Fatin: Wah Karan, why you damn tall ah.
Karan: I don't know. I don't like to be tall. It's not nice. It's too tall.
Izzat: Because you know that you dont deserve to be look up at right...
Karan: Oii
Izzat: Then if Fatin, people look down.
Fatin: Ehh, I don't deserve to be look down at that's why I want to grow tall
Izzat: Ok lah.. at least people LOOK at me. Ahhhh...

So headed home after 9pm.
And then received message from Amirah.
Fatin: Check out
http://www.yellowribbon.org.sg/ for the run on 6 Sept.
Amirah: We must sign up before 7 july if not have to pay $25. So how?
Fatin: Donno. HAHA! I thinking twice. Cos it's fasting month and also the jersey is sleaveless.
Amirah: Yeah that's why. What you think?
Fatin: I think don't need ah. We go Bedok Reservoir and run ah.

That conversation shows that I'm such a frickle minded person.
Hahah sorry Amirah for wasting your time and text messages.

Oh, then received message from 56th platoonmates regarding the Streetwise Run this Sunday.
Now I'm confused whether to go or not.
So asked Indra whether he is going.

Indra:
- name run streetwise run
- agaknye dont take drugs kind of streetwise thing?
- entah lah cuu
- tok pun tak paham
- kalau turun pun jadi crowd controller

Fatin:
- Hahaha ape ni tok dgn cu?
.
.
.
Indra:
- help out in crowd controlling most probably lah tu
- takkan nak lari skali kan
- tapi boleh gak kan lari
- kau kan champion

- hahaha
Fatin:
- hahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah, the conversation between Indra was kinda funny.
Well, he is a funny guy. He onced asked me to help him in his school work regarding watermelons. HAHA XD

Anyway, yeah, abit of conversations between the people in my life.
Pretty lame I know, but it got me laughing at my ownself.

And the fact that i have to uphold this email - runner_champion
kinda scares me.
It's some random name I thought of during primary school and having to live with it now is abit pressurizing. I would probably change. Hmm...

On the other hand, I'm performing pretty well in terms of running and swimming now.
Swam at the 1.8m deep pool and it was damn nice lah. No wonder Guo Yan once said the competition pool is nicer than normal 1.2m pool.
But my leg hurts. It's having fever now. Well, basically it means that my knee is feeling hot.

Also, have physiotherapy tomorrow. Gonna meet Bambang and Pauline again!
Oh yeah, they are the best therapist I've met so far.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't give up. I will keep moving forward.
Like Azyan said before: Take it slowly, but surely.