Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Screw up big time

Great.
Just great.
I screwed up A Level MT Oral.
We stared at each other, and i was frantically searching through my database for that stupid word when everything in my head crashed.
Our brains are like computer. It's just better.

And first term of week 3 never had been better.
I guess.
Results were pretty disappointing.
Passed Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Failed Econs.
Worst, mother tougue.

Cheryl: You fail malay? Wah, you speak chinese at home is it?
Fatin: I speak Tamil ah..

And i guess that's the reason why i cocked up A level Oral.

The rest was pretty okay.
The stress level isn't high YET.
PE was hilarious.
I couldn't stop laughing at Michelle's mindset of "If I can't get the ball, so can't you".
So what she did was roll the ball out of the court. HAHA XD
She'll be a good bowler.

Back track to Monday when we girls- Hazirah, Nabisah, Mashyitah and Syafiqah went out to Bugis Junction to catch Transformers 2.
I had a great laugh man.

First, Syafiqah was late cos her clock was 1 hour late, we received a wrong timing ticket and got a pretty bad seat for Syafiqah. Since she has low tolerance of irritating kids, she must be damn pissed off when there's a squeling kid infront of her.

Oh about Transformers 2, I'll like to give a 2 thumbs up for it. It's fantastic.

Oh, on Thursday,
it was heart-rending.
The scene still plays at the back of my mind whereby the innocent white dog was being knock down by a car with my own naked eyes.
Called SPCA and then called NEA.
I wonder what happened to the carcass now.

The week has a pretty weird feeling to it.
I'm fully aware that I'm not a good friend towards you girl.
But I just want you to know that I'll always be by your side, giving you my full support.
Just don't do anything crazy.

Now when are we going out Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat, Guo Yan and Ken?
Cos i really miss you guys.

[Swine flu song] Wash Your Hands Too (Parody of Wonder Girl's 'Nobody')


Was blog hopping when I found this cool stuffs.
It's even cooler cos Nobody is my favourite song. Hahas.


Have fun lads.