Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Saturday, 10.30am


The long walk from Outram Park MRT to SGH


Oh, today I would like to be emo.
Hahahaha! Okay wait, I can't imagine.

Physiotherapy @ SGH
Okay, I was pretty disappointed today.
Cos Bambang and a few other ACL patients were not there. So practically there was Joseph and this hot looking caucasian woman, Caroline. Trust me, the first time i saw her, i thought she was a guy.

The intensity was pretty much the same as previous weeks.
Oh I hate training the abs part. Cos it's damn terrible. Worst than twinkles and pumping position.

Fatin: Pauline, where is the others?
Pauline: I also don't know. Probably at home sleeping?
Fatin: Then Bambang?
Pauline: Bambang MC. He got 6 days MC.
Fatin: He kena H1N1 or what?
Pauline: No lah. Just that now if any of the hospital personale got flu like symptoms, they give us like 3 - 7 days MC? Yeahh.. Sigh.
.
.
Pauline: Fatin, when was your operation?
Fatin: 29... 29 December
Pauline: Wah, like that 6 months already. So you have to take your test next session.
Fatin: Huh...*give the sad face*
Pauline: Eh, but next session alot of people taking test. Hmm, too pack
Fatin: Then nevermind ah! I do test the next 3 weeks. Can?
Pauline: Haiyah.. okay lah.. see first
Fatin: Yay!! HEHEHEHE XD

When my leg was pretty imobalised

When I have to ice my leg 3 times a day

When I could only manage to bend this much

When this became a suspense

When he keeps me companied
(He is gone by the way. He is missed by me.)

Alrighto, I'm currently enjoying life for a moment
Like Bambang always say: Take a breather.
And Shikin saying: Hidup mau chill...

But, I gotta start on tutorials and reading up pass lecture notes and filing up back my notes so as to prepare for the next semester. Not forgetting.. EOM!!! Ohhh sharts.

And I'm looking forward to Monday. Hmm.