I need a life
Summarising the first 3 days of July Week 3
Parade commanding. Temperature takings. Boring lectures. More tutorials. Body combat. Parade commanding again. Cocked up. Completely dry consecutive lectures. Long tutorials. Group work. Twitter. Fun malay remedial. Champions' Way. Parade commanding. Lecture. Angry. Completely silent. Interesting malay module. Funny malay module tutor. Confusing comprehension. Student Council. Council room. Spring cleaning. Totally fun. Champion's Way.
I was talking about something serious when..
Xiu Xian: Ehhh you change your braces
colour!
Louisa: Hey yah!
Fatin: I thought i changed long time ago?
Well, infact I don't even realise I'm wearing braces. Braceface.
Gotta take pic with SyayaFeeQuah cos she is changing her braces colour, similar to mine.
Hehe XD
And tomorrow is A Level Listening Comprehension.
Oohh gotta dig gold from my ear.
I just can't wait for Saturday.
Will be having Physiotherapy on that day with Bambang & Pauline.
I think I'm undergoing a mental breakdown.
Just having too many emotions at one go.
I'll be okay. Don't worry.


<< Home