OH MY GOODNESS, It's 19 DECEMBER !!!
and it means... 10 more days!
NOOO !!!
Oh no, not good.
I'm feeling sick now.
And my head feels like it's upside down.
So, yesterday, went to E!Hub with Amirah and Izzat, at 6pm!
And went to have dinner at BK. Suhaimi, Karan, Irfan and their TKSS friends joined.
Oh oh! I also met Syafiany! Kindergarten and primary school friend.
Later at 8pm, went bowling.
Izzat, Karan, Me, Amirah and Suhaimi.
I STRIKE FOR MY FIRST BOWL!
Woots!
TYCO lahh..
Later, i was bad at it. Haha.
Finished at 9.30pm.
And we got owned by Izzat. Pfft..
It was fun. Finally, get to see my friends.
Oh yeah, did I tell you that I'm studying BIOLOGY?

Well, Suhaimi lend the book. Thanks.
I gotta start mugging now. Wahaha. Yeap, I know what you guys are thinking.
"Is she out of her mind? It's the holidays!"
Nahh..
Soon, I'll be going for my operation, and the 4 weeks of recuperation, I shall study Bio for the benefit, IF i were to go Junior College.
And boy! It's 22 chapters, and 442 pages thick.
Even Additional Mathematics is not that thick.
Faster way to digest the facts?
Gotta burn the book, mix with water, and drink it.
I think i got a pretty tight schedule.
Tomorrow I have East BBQ at East Coast Park!
Woots ~ Time to meet the seniors from other intakes =)
20Dec: East BBQ
21Dec: Cousin's wedding.
22Dec: BLOOD TEST!! argghh!!!
23Dec: Training.
24Dec: ECP?
25Dec: should be free...
26Dec: should be free...
27Dec: outing with Spartans to Sentosa
28Dec: get ready for operation?
29Dec: OPERATION!
30Dec: Hospitalised?
31Dec: Discharged?
Okay.. I'm really scared now.
and it means... 10 more days!
NOOO !!!
Oh no, not good.
I'm feeling sick now.
And my head feels like it's upside down.
So, yesterday, went to E!Hub with Amirah and Izzat, at 6pm!
And went to have dinner at BK. Suhaimi, Karan, Irfan and their TKSS friends joined.
Oh oh! I also met Syafiany! Kindergarten and primary school friend.
Later at 8pm, went bowling.
Izzat, Karan, Me, Amirah and Suhaimi.
I STRIKE FOR MY FIRST BOWL!
Woots!
TYCO lahh..
Later, i was bad at it. Haha.
Finished at 9.30pm.
And we got owned by Izzat. Pfft..
It was fun. Finally, get to see my friends.
Oh yeah, did I tell you that I'm studying BIOLOGY?
Well, Suhaimi lend the book. Thanks.
I gotta start mugging now. Wahaha. Yeap, I know what you guys are thinking.
"Is she out of her mind? It's the holidays!"
Nahh..
Soon, I'll be going for my operation, and the 4 weeks of recuperation, I shall study Bio for the benefit, IF i were to go Junior College.
And boy! It's 22 chapters, and 442 pages thick.
Even Additional Mathematics is not that thick.
Faster way to digest the facts?
Gotta burn the book, mix with water, and drink it.
I think i got a pretty tight schedule.
Tomorrow I have East BBQ at East Coast Park!
Woots ~ Time to meet the seniors from other intakes =)
20Dec: East BBQ
21Dec: Cousin's wedding.
22Dec: BLOOD TEST!! argghh!!!
23Dec: Training.
24Dec: ECP?
25Dec: should be free...
26Dec: should be free...
27Dec: outing with Spartans to Sentosa
28Dec: get ready for operation?
29Dec: OPERATION!
30Dec: Hospitalised?
31Dec: Discharged?
Okay.. I'm really scared now.


<< Home