Supp...
Things are getting from bad to worse. Let's talk bout good things.
Wednesday as Valentines' Day. Was given a chocolate by my Elaine Chan !! Wehehehe. Then Mr Ng give bookmark and sweets. Recess Chloe gave lollipop. And guess what, I've not given her a thing yet. Oopps. Mr Kim give chocolates and Mr Ang gave tests. Sighh...
And some gave chocolates. Can't really remember who but, wow, I was really eating alot of candies that day. Haha.
Today, Friday, WOKE UP LATE !! Cause, yesterday, played MonoPoly with Bro and Mum. Wahaha till 2am! The performance was superb. Especially Wei Onn who sang. Wow. Then Peggy and Suhaimi. Oh god.. I salute Peggy mann. Then, the results. I was laughing and rolling on the floor when 3e3 got 3rd place. Seriously mann, OPEN YOUR EYES !! But, okay ah.. All the effort the SamS, Mia, Khairin and Zat, did.
SamS are not freaks. They are cool. They cheer me up every single day. Chill SamW. Freaks is also meant to be crazy which leads to Happy =)
I feel like a big loner at school. It feels weird walking around. People would stare. And whenever i come, there would be complete silence. I don't wanna talk more bout it. I feel like breaking down each time i get that look from people.
3e3 is getting better and better. The bond is growing mann!! Winning that 3rd place for CNY, encourge people to strive further. I'm sure 3e3 would. Smarties Panties and Smarty Pants in the class. So what? 3e3 is still gonna be the best mann.
Haha ~Off now
Things are getting from bad to worse. Let's talk bout good things.
Wednesday as Valentines' Day. Was given a chocolate by my Elaine Chan !! Wehehehe. Then Mr Ng give bookmark and sweets. Recess Chloe gave lollipop. And guess what, I've not given her a thing yet. Oopps. Mr Kim give chocolates and Mr Ang gave tests. Sighh...
And some gave chocolates. Can't really remember who but, wow, I was really eating alot of candies that day. Haha.
Today, Friday, WOKE UP LATE !! Cause, yesterday, played MonoPoly with Bro and Mum. Wahaha till 2am! The performance was superb. Especially Wei Onn who sang. Wow. Then Peggy and Suhaimi. Oh god.. I salute Peggy mann. Then, the results. I was laughing and rolling on the floor when 3e3 got 3rd place. Seriously mann, OPEN YOUR EYES !! But, okay ah.. All the effort the SamS, Mia, Khairin and Zat, did.
SamS are not freaks. They are cool. They cheer me up every single day. Chill SamW. Freaks is also meant to be crazy which leads to Happy =)
I feel like a big loner at school. It feels weird walking around. People would stare. And whenever i come, there would be complete silence. I don't wanna talk more bout it. I feel like breaking down each time i get that look from people.
3e3 is getting better and better. The bond is growing mann!! Winning that 3rd place for CNY, encourge people to strive further. I'm sure 3e3 would. Smarties Panties and Smarty Pants in the class. So what? 3e3 is still gonna be the best mann.
Haha ~Off now


<< Home