Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know.
Class is so-so. Getting to it. But kinda boring. Have to sit with Kathleen. Hope you know who is she. She is kinda popular. Hahahaha. Miss crapping with Nadz. She sit with Sam C. Oh yea, talking bout Sam, the SamS is freaking me out mann. Hahahaha.
I'm like so stress up + high. Don't know why.
Friday had PE. Due to my breathing problem, i slowed down. GuoYan who's like always behind me, was ahead of me. Then ran with Su. Kinda fun ah. Cause got someone to talk to, and to ease from concentrating on the pain. We stopped like ALOT of times. Not good. Not good.Ran 3 rounds outside school and obtained a 15mins plus. BOOO!!!!!!
Frankly speaking, I'm not serious with my running nowadays. Planned to go swimming with Su every Sun. Yipee. There's a new buddy to go swimming with at least. Gym, would consider with Zat again.
NCC, kena punishment. My body ached, then kena punishment. Felt like gonna break down. Then when Staff Farishma called me out. All the sudden felt like vomiting. Felt a sharp pain at my stomach. I don't know why whenever i feel a pain there's tears in my eyes. When actually, i'm not crying. Haha. But in the end, it came out as a BIG BURP. Master Parade, i brought down the Singapore flag. Fun, but embarrassing. All uniform group behind. Oh well, i would brush up on that.
I'm done mann.
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know....
CAN YOU REPEAT THAT QUESTION? ~Off now
Class is so-so. Getting to it. But kinda boring. Have to sit with Kathleen. Hope you know who is she. She is kinda popular. Hahahaha. Miss crapping with Nadz. She sit with Sam C. Oh yea, talking bout Sam, the SamS is freaking me out mann. Hahahaha.
I'm like so stress up + high. Don't know why.
Friday had PE. Due to my breathing problem, i slowed down. GuoYan who's like always behind me, was ahead of me. Then ran with Su. Kinda fun ah. Cause got someone to talk to, and to ease from concentrating on the pain. We stopped like ALOT of times. Not good. Not good.Ran 3 rounds outside school and obtained a 15mins plus. BOOO!!!!!!
Frankly speaking, I'm not serious with my running nowadays. Planned to go swimming with Su every Sun. Yipee. There's a new buddy to go swimming with at least. Gym, would consider with Zat again.
NCC, kena punishment. My body ached, then kena punishment. Felt like gonna break down. Then when Staff Farishma called me out. All the sudden felt like vomiting. Felt a sharp pain at my stomach. I don't know why whenever i feel a pain there's tears in my eyes. When actually, i'm not crying. Haha. But in the end, it came out as a BIG BURP. Master Parade, i brought down the Singapore flag. Fun, but embarrassing. All uniform group behind. Oh well, i would brush up on that.
I'm done mann.
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know....
CAN YOU REPEAT THAT QUESTION? ~Off now


<< Home