Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, January 01, 2007

What's up people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhOoosh !!!

It's a brand new 2007. A brand new year ahead for me,

2007 !!
Felt so extra exstatified when i woke up today. And also the bell that tells
"It's the 1st day of the month and it's 12pm"

It freed me from the chains and i could smell the fresh air and a fresh start through my body.
A brand new year for me. I can imagine it !

With my buddies, Eka, Tasha and Huda.
And also 3e3 soon to be crapper gang, Su, Zat, Kin and Rin.

Whoosh ~~

I had a good laugh a few days ago. By none other my twin cousin, Abang Khalid. Yea, he is so just like me. Like to crap. Oh yea, of course, we were born on the same day. But he is way older than me.

I've gone bonkers by the minute.
Just like Alvey Avery,


Wooo !!!!!!!
Hahahahaha !
Aint he just chubby cute?
I think I'm highhh. Hahaha. Looking at him just make me high. So cute!

It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day - in a new land
And it's waiting for me
Here I am


Woot Woot !! ~Off now