Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ohhh my GOD !!!

Hahahaha. Arghhh. Wee !!!

How's my first day in school ?
It was superb !

Well, actually, i had fun with Sec 1e4.

Ok, so in the morning. Sat with Shikin. And Gabriel went talking and talking like hell. So went to class. Sat at the front row. Cause i admit i'm short, have problem hearing and also, my eye side is not that good. On my left side is Khairin and my right side is... ehem.. Kathleen. But then, not sure where i sit now, cause i was told we were in the wrong class! Hahaha.

So had Sec1 Orientation. Was attached with Jing Chee. Took 1e4 ODDS. So it's 1e4 - J. They all so shy shy. Then got one boy, Nazhan. So chicky and very entertaining. Haha they are cool.

Aunty came to school. Wanna bring me to NDC for my Dental Appoinment. Sighhh...
Change braces colour to...................


PINK !!!


Hahaha no lah. I change to light blue.

I'm so dead flat tired..
But I HAD FUN!

Umm... my classmates, kinda cool ah. Not bad.
I need a rest... ~Off now