I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
I think i'm getting too sentimental these days.
I don't understand what's wrong with people. Or is it, me?
People sulking.
People insulting.
People scolding.
People patronizing.
People wooing.
People threatening.
Sighhh. I really don't wanna talk about it...
Feel kinda sick these days.
Spent the sleepless nights, suffering..
Ohhh yes..
I think to myself.....
what a wonderful world....
Oh yea.. ~Off now
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
I think i'm getting too sentimental these days.
I don't understand what's wrong with people. Or is it, me?
People sulking.
People insulting.
People scolding.
People patronizing.
People wooing.
People threatening.
Sighhh. I really don't wanna talk about it...
Feel kinda sick these days.
Spent the sleepless nights, suffering..
Ohhh yes..
I think to myself.....
what a wonderful world....
Oh yea.. ~Off now


<< Home