Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heyy...

Today, was stressful. I'm not good in getting the class gel up. Or even ask someone to seat. Told him to move up and he said "Why must I listen to you?" . Felt like a dagger peirced into my heart. Don't know what to answer. And from that, I give up.

In the middle of the Orientation, was told that we got tons of HW. Felt like crying mann. We don't even know a single thing, and there's HW. And also test. We missed like, a whole lot of stuffs. And like, left way behind.

And what's worst.
Mum came back and said that she have to cut the INTERNET due to bro's crime. It was instructed by the lawyer/judge, or whoever...
His crime is...


well ask me. It's kinda personal.

To top it up, WITHOUT INTERNET FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS !!!

How am i gonna live?

It's probably like... 95% they are gonna cut the internet.
C'mon mann, we just like got internet, and now have to cut it?

1 month i felt like dying. 24 months ?!? I think i'll be dead.

I feel so lifeless.
Why must things, be this way?

Alright, so I'm just writing that, i would be back.. 2 years later or if they are kind, slightly earlier. I'm gonna miss chatting with friends. So...

Sayonara kiddos.

Well, don't think i'm joking cause, I'm serious... ~Off now