Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sighh...

3e3 is god damn boring. I wanna go 3e4. At least got fun people there.

I'm so stressed up to the max. Mr Ang is so not being reasonable mann. He is too clever that he gives us like all the excercise to do ! Khairin kept saying "Cher you so irritating lahh!" And it's like so damn true mann. Haha. I'm losing hair...

SS, Yea, I don't understand. Worse than history mann.
Lit people get to go UK, Hist get to go Germany.
Geog get to go... Australia or Indonesia! Woo ~~ So what if Aust not so grand. And Indo not so wowsers. We go there to study and also to see the waterfall (I love waterfall scenary) and etc etc. Kinda cool ah.

I'm a loner mann. Khai got Mia, Shikin got Diana, Su got Zat, SamC. got Sam.W .Damn it mann. I miss Elaine.

I'm just a pathetic person leading a hectic life. Tons of homework.

I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you.......

Astalavista Babe..~Off now