Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, February 10, 2007

BOO !

Woo! I'm getting high. I don't know why...

Yesterday was super duper power FUN !!
Well, started with PE. Ran with Tiffany. A fast runner too. She is a basketball player. And i think, captain too? She's really cool mann. She even waited for me when i had to stop to get the phelgm out of my throat. She encourage me throughout the whole 2.8km.

We obtained a dumb 19. 06 mins. Damn it ! Mr Alsagoff said we slowed down at the last two rounds. Sighh...
Anyway, thanks to Tiffany. She's damn great mann !! I think i found a new runnerbud just like Pamela.

I smile when i'm hurt.
It's a new life. And i'm getting a hang on it. Yeah.. there are some glitches. Don't care if i fall. At least i know how to get up by myself. I've learn to control myself and to be optimistic. Everytime i'm being patronised, i would smile and look at the bright side.

Happy Happy