Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guess what? I'm highh ....

Hahaha. Woo~ School is fun. But boring. Boring classmates. Except for some. Nadz and Sarita seat beside me. We crapped like alot. Can't stop laughing. Especially during Mr Ang lessons. Arghh. Ouh yea, maths. WOO ! E Maths for me.. maintain. Okay ah, didn't drop for emaths. For A Maths, getting to it. Kinda confused on what formula to apply.

Now, 3e3 is like, getting noisier and noisier. I love that spirit mann. But too noisy not good. Some crappy classmates like the SamS. Su and Zat are like gays. The boys gang (Gab and gang), okay ah. Get to know some new friends. Trust me, i find myself irritating. Wahahaha.

MT, Fairus and Rafie are so god damn funny. Can't stop laughing. We greet Cikgu Hamzah "Salam Sejatera". Like one malay joke at friendster. His teaching is way better than CikguJeffri.

I'm beginning to love myself. I usually care what happens between friendships, but now, i don't. I don't know why. I'm being myself.

~Off now